Let's Start Over

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pick up. Pick Up. Pick Up----Aaaargh!" Sung Min cried out in frustration throwing his phone away, a loud crash followed as the phone hit the lamp near his bed.

How could he forget Ji Won's birthday, Sung Min thought to himself as he looked over the small box he bought last week for her birthday. How? He knew how. The very reason for his drunk episodes. The same person who left him to pieces. 

Ring~Ring~

Sung Min snapped out from his thoughts and hurriedly look for his phone thinking Ji Won must have forgiven him but instead of seeing Ji Won's name flashing on his screen, he saw Her's.

She's calling again.

Why??

"Yeoboseyo?" Sung Min answered hesitantly.

"Oppa..."

Sung Min closed his eyes on the familiar feeling the voice on the other line can make him feel. 

" I told you to stop calling me"

"Oppa.. I miss you."

Breathing deeply, he went out by the glass doors towards the balcony.

"You got to stop this. We got..we got to stop this." Sung Min hated the feeling of helplessness as he stared over the houses surrounding him.

"I need you---" The next words became unclear when he heard the familiar shrill of a crazy woman calling him outside.

"IM SUNG MIIIIIIINN!!!! YOU JERK!" 

Song Ji Won. 

Without any second thought he dropped his phone and ran towards his girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yi Na, I told you we should have stop her with the 5th bottle of Soju. This is embarrasing!" Jin Myung said, supporting the very drunk Ji Won who is currently shouting outside Sung Min's house.

" Well, I didn't see you discouraging her also. Who was the one who suggested for a round of drinks?" Yi Na retorted supporting the other side of Ji Won.

"Why are we here anyway?"  Eun Jae piped in, carrying the bags of her unnies.

"SUNG MINAA" Ji Won screamed as if to answer Enu Jae's question. 

Some lights lit from the neighbors and pop out their head to see the disturbance.

"YAA. You kids, quiet down before I call the police." An old lady shouted nearby 

"Aissh, Ahjumma!" Ji Won answered back, " You, keep QUIET!"

"Ji Won! Are you crazy!" Jin Myung whispered vehemently, bowing down in apology to the old lady who was shocked by Ji Won's disrespectfulness.

"Sunbae, we have to go now. I think we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter