A Strange Night

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Belle Epoque

 

"What are you cooking?" Eun-Jae asked as she passed by Ye-Eun by the stove. 

"We are having Samgyetang for dinner!" Ye-Eun exclaimed turning off the stove. "Eun Jae, call them over. This is only delicious when its eaten hot"

Eun Jae walked towards their rooms to call the other girls but she only saw Ji Won who was busy watching another drama on her phone.

"Sunbae. Dinner's ready"

"Ahh..ye. Wait, I'll be there soon." Ji Won answered without looking back at her. Eun Jae sighed then closed the door. She walked back towards the dining area where Ye-Eun already placed the plates on the table.

"Yi Na Sunbae and Jin-Myung sunbae are not yet here. Ji Won sunbae is in the room. She said she'll join us"

Ye-Eun rolled her eyes and walked towards her room where she is sharing it with Ji Won. 

"Ya. Song!" Calling Ji Won over by the door.

"Ooh Weh?" 

"Stop watching those romantic fairytales and come eat with us."

"These are not fairytales!" Ji Won replied, hitting the pause button first before showing the scene where the protagonist is on the stage of developing skinship with his assigned partner.

"They are. They show you these type of guys who are impossible to meet in real life."

"You have the nerve to say that because you found your OTP" Ji Won answered back climbing down from her bed. 

"My what?" 

Walking straight towards Ye Eun, Ji Won grabbed her shoulders and lean in to whisper, "Official True Pairing"

"Ya!" Ye Eun exclaimed turning herself away from Ji Won. "Jeez, that is such a cheesy word. Come. Eat or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter