Can We Surrender?

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Won.."

"Hmmmm.." Ji Won said, looking at Sung Min from her half-closed eyes. I missed him, she thought. Drinking the 8th bottle of soju or maybe nine? was a great idea. She haven't dream like this in detail since never..  

"Song Ji Won -

Ahhh hearing my name on his lips is such a pleasure, Ji Won thought in her dream.

How many times have I told you to drink moderately especially if you're not with me?"

Ahhh even in my dream he's still scolding me on my drinking habits. I really missed him.

"I missed you" Its just a dream, I'm allowed to say I missed him when I really do miss him.

"I missed you too"  Sung Min answered back, pushing a stray curl from her face

OH MY GOD! I don't want to wake up from this dream anymore. I love this Sung Min. 

Ji Won opened her eyes and her heart soared seeing his face again.

"Hey Beautiful"

I love you. Ji Won answered with her eyes. Wild thoughts have formed on Ji Won's alcohol induced brain.

When will she have the privilege to be this close to him again. Kissing him would make this dream even more wonderful.

Slowly, she lean into him to see if kissing him in her dream would be as good as she have always imagine.

She could see Sung Min's eyes widened on her nearness. She felt her heart would burst from excitement.

Closing her eyes again she touched her lips to his.

 O-M-G!

This is better that I imagined!

Soft, warm lips have become a sanctuary for hers. I don't want to wake up from this dream.

I don-

BAAAAAAAANG!

A loud noise near them woke Ji Won's from her alocoholic trance and when both of their eyes met they pushed each other away in surprise.

 

Ji Won felt the blood rushing to her head in embarrasment. She curled up and tucked herself between her legs trying to wish the earth would open up and swallow her whole.

Oh My God! I can't believe, I kissed Sung Min. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Think Ji Won, think! Think of something funny. ! WHHHHHYYYYY

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sung Min saw  Ji Won's internal struggle from her tensed shoulders. 

Is she regreting kissing him? Did he?, Sung Min wondered as he replayed the scene by the second in his head. This is not the first time that Ji Won made advances on him. She always claimed that she needs to release the ual energy she has in her body almost every day and most of the time he ignores it or her, and now he couldn't think of any excuse, why it was different this time. 

JI Won stood up slowly and turned her back on him. He can see Ji Won's shoulder shaking.

Is she crying?

Sung Min stood up and walked carefully towards Ji Won and grabbed her shoulders.They will solve this. Sung Min thought to himself, we are good friends, bestfriend actually. We will talk like mature adu-

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA" Ji Won was laughing hard as Sung Min turned her to face him. 

So much for a mature conversation, Sung Min thought in disgust as he pushed Ji Won away and stomp  towards his house.

"Wait! Sung Minaaa!" Ji Won said in between laughters

"Ha Ha!" Sung Min retorted angrily

"Don't be angry." Ji Won whined slipping her arm around his.

"Shut Up" 

"Aww come on Sung Min, this is not the first time you've been kissed by a girl" Ji Won stopped on her tracks and pulled Sung Min to face her.

"This is different!" Sung Min said, his voice a bit loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter