Surprises

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WHAT'S UP have any questions about me ? Just ask... just kidding...  or was I tehee.❤ but Upvote It will mean a lot to me!!! SUBSCRIBE FOR THE FULL CHAPTER CAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL ONLY BE SEEING SOME OF IT SO SUBSCRIBE !! I KNOW I'M SO LATE BUT BAD BOY BY RV IN ENGLISH GOD I'M WEAK THEY MADE ME FALL TO MY KNEES AHH ❤❤❤❤❤ anyways back to the story!!!! 

 

 

 

Your point of view 

 

FRIDAY FINALLY!!! I'm actually very happy that the weekend is here although I'm more excited about my first game tomorrow !! I'm kinda sad that Jennie Jisoo Lisa and Rose aren't here to see my comeback for basketball . It if weren't for seulgi I would've not joined again . That girl has her ways to make me smile . I mean I don't dislike it or any way ... wendy she's really like I don't know someone who's there for me and I love that . I kinda like her eyes and how sweet she was yesterday night at the movies . I got ready for school , ate breakfast and so on until I got stopped by my parents .

 

"______ we have a surprise for you outside " dad said smirking to my mom 

"What ?? But it's not my birthday or anything you know. Plus I have everything I need besides my friends in New Zealand" I replied with a frown 

"Look sweetie I know it's hard but I know all the girls who came to see you seem nice" she said smiling . Yeah those girls have been clingy all the time . I smiled when she said that though.

"Look _____ we know it's not your friends out there but something that will make that frown turn upside down " dad said in a smile . I just nodded in confusion and headed outside .I couldn't believe what I was eyeing outside right now . OMG OH MY GOSH OH MY LORD WHAT!?!?! I couldn't believe my eyes !!!! It was a 4 door Rubicon jeep !! 

"OH MY GOD guys you didn't have to" I replied hugging them tightly 

"Sweetheart we don't want you walking to school anymore. Plus it be faster to get there don't you think?" Dad said with a smiled hugging me . I cried no joke .

"Plus we want to congratulate you with all the hardwork you've been putting in school!" My mom said with a cheerful voice 

"Thank you guys so much!!" I jumped in excitement when dad almost gave me the keys ALMOST. 

"Look but you better be careful okay and look over there your neighbor seems like she needs a ride" dad said while pointing at Irene. My jaw dropped hard .. she looked oh my why am I ..no No whatever .

"Ahh fine I'll ask her if she needs a ride" I said and walked over to Irene 

"Hey hmm I-irene do you need a ride ?" I asked but why did I stutter I hate this so much . 

 

 

Irene's point of view 

 

 

Renevenge for yesterday ______ .

I lossen up my tie and let my hair loose and had my shirt ed a little . My skirt was a little up to. And I headed outside and I saw _____ a new jeep and her parents outside.  All you can hear is ______ screaming in joy until she got stopped . I saw her dad pointing at me and that's when I started to act y in front of her. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes widen . I knew it was working until she started walking over to me .

 

"Hey I-irene do you need a ride?" She asked me I was full of joy because I was the first person she drove I'm guessing . 

"Yes thank you ____-ah" I whispered into her ear and she just nodded while trying to cover her face . Game on ______ . We got Inside the jeep and _____ started driving.  So I started my move . First I kept looking at her then I made excuses so I could put my hand on her thigh . 

"Stop making me laugh ____"  I said and I patted her thigh then from there I left my hand there. She didn't seemed bothered so I started rubbing her thigh slowly . I kept going up a little more slowly every second . I can feel she was quiet amused . I kinda felt .I stopped when I noticed we had gotten to school and saw the gang by the gate. 

 

"Thanks for the ride _____" I said before I pecked her cheek and left . I didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter