Jealousy

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's point of view  

 

I couldn't stop thinking of ________  I  thought to myself while getting ready for school.  I decided to go to _______ house so we could go to school together until I  saw seulgi parked outside with Wendy . What were they  doing here ? Out of no where Joy came also in her car but with yeri to _________ house also. I didn't ask for a ride today so what the ?. Are we having a reunion or something ?!  

 

"Hey seulgi joy wendy and yeri" Irene said while they all waved back .

"What are you two doing here?" I asked .

"Since I stopped for wendy here I thought it be nice if I picked up _______ on the way" seulgi answered  .

" Okay  ... What about you two?" She pointed over to joy and yeri 

"We wanted to see our princess also"joy winked at her while yeri laughed .

Soon I saw ______ get out her house with her parents . She wasn't wearing her uniform so what's up with that . ? Was she sick or something?

 

 

Your point of view 

 

I was getting out of my house with my parents when I saw the whole clingy weirdo club outside my house. What are they doing here ?!? They all went towards me and started giving me  hugs . My parents were so confused but didn't say anything and told me to hurry up . 

 

"_________ princess  what are you doing without your uniform?" Joy said while she hugged me hard. 

"Don't call me princess  when I'm not even yours" I said while she still kept hugging me .

"I want a hug also " yeri whined so I had to because she wouldn't stop bugging me  .

 

"Are you sick or something ?" Irene asked 

"No I'm good I'm just not going to school today" I replied all if them seem shocked  . Like if I just told them I was dying today shocked .

"What ?! Why???" Wendy asked as she pulled me towards her squishing me into her hug

"Wendy yah stop!! You're messing  up my hair!" I said and she laughed. 

"Ya leave her alone wendy" seulgi said as she fixed my hair again . Her hands are so soft I thought .

"I'm not going to school cause I'm meeting up with someone " I replied . Irene's eyes looked into my soul . Like if she wanted to kill me type of way .

"Who ?.." Irene asked 

"It's someone I've known for a long time . I'm sorry but I gotta go she awaits for me." I said and ran to the car . They all seemed shocked I wondered why. 

 

Seulgi's point of view 

 

_______ is so adorable oh my god but who is she seeing ?

I got the whole gangs attention 

"We should follow _______ to see who's this someone " I told them .

"Why ?" Yeri said  

"Don't you wanna know ?" I told her 

"It be fun to ditch school today" joy smirked 

"It would be invading her privacy tho " Wendy said 

"No we are doing it for our princess we wouldn't want anyone stealing her from us ." Joy said 

"True ..." Irene said .

 

We all went to our cars and started catching up to ________ car . We kept a distance from her car so we wouldn't seem suspicious . We were driving for an hour already until we got to the airport . We saw _______ get out of her car and her parents left  . It was time for us to wait and see who she was. I was getting anxious until I saw a blonde girl with bangs running to our ______ OUR _______ . She hugged her and ______ seemed to love the hug . I was feeling jealous and I noticed wendy and Irene did too because wendy kept giving them a death glare while Irene seemed to be clutching her hands hard . Wait are we all falling for ________ ? 

 

 

Yeri's point of view  

 

I was sitting down next to joy until I saw a blonde girl with bangs run to _______ . They hugged for a while and kinda felt rejected because when I gave ______ a hug she seemed uncomfortable and when I see this right now they seem like they were dating .  Joy seemed to dislike what she was seeing I even heard her mumble something but couldn't tell what it was. 

 

 

 

Irene's point of view 

 

I saw them hug and I was getting super angry . Inside me I was boiling hot because she kept hugging my _______ for way too long and I didn't approve of it . _________ glanced to where we were and we quickly hid . She seemed to notice nothing but she kept talking to her friend I suppose because they aren't dating Right?!?!

 

 

 

Your point of view 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter