The chat

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up got ready as usual. I was eating breakfast and was almost out the door until I got stopped by my parents. 

 

"_______ we are having dinner with irene' s parents after you come back from school. They invited us and we couldn't decline because they are so nice neighbors" mom said 

"Alright whatever as long as there's free food I'm good" I said 

I headed off to school by myself because school isn't that far so walking wouldn't hurt me. I was on my way until I got stopped by one of teen royalty. Green bow? Hmm probably Joy. Yeah she's good looking whatever but what did she want . She was in the car with someone i couldnt tell who it was until she rolled down her window  completely . It was Irene .

 

"Hey wanna go with us to school ? You could have shotgun and sit next to me" joy smirked and winked at me . I felt weird because I've never talked to them only once or twice  to Irene not to mention it ima be having lunch with them also later on ugh.

 

"No I'm good thanks for the offer" I said and started walking again until joy was bothering me and kept honking at me to get in.

"______ get in the car we are trying to be nice do it for me ? Since you were rude to me the first day I met you" Irene threatened me . I just gave them a glare and decides to hop in until i saw it was a 2 seater car?!

 

"It's a 2 seater where am I suppose to sit" I said to them with a sarcastic tone 

 

"Here come" Irene got me by the wrist she sat down and made me sit on her lap ?!? Joy smirked at Irene which made her laugh .

 

"Hold on to Irene tight I drive recklessly or hold on to my hand" joy winked at me 

She pressed on the gas pedal hard and sure enough I was holding to Irene tight . I was hugging her and she didn't seemed  bother . Like heck if I was in her position I would feel frustrated but no she seemed to enjoy it . We got to school and I hadn't notice I was still holding on to Irene .  

"Oh hmm sorry Irene Ima head off" I said

"Its fine I don't mind _______" she smiled 

and got of the car and was going inside until I heard something .

"Hey you pretty cute _______ with that uniform" joy smiled at me . Was she trying to flirt with me ?. 

"Oh hm thanks joy" I left into class and saw dahyun there already 

"I saw you taking a car ride with them already wow ______ so much progress" dahyun winked at me making it seem disgusted 

"Oh shut it they made me get in the car with them" I replies and dahyun just laughed

 

Someone approaches were me and dahyun were sitting it was seulgi .

"how can you take the offer while with me you didn't?!" She asked almost yelled at me .  I was kinda confused on why she was acting such a way.

 

"Oh seulgi I'm sorry next time I'll take yours" I said in a confused way . She nodded and left with a smile . No joke I was so confused.

"What was all that about _______?" Dahyun asked 

"Oh I declined seulgi's offer yesterday . She offered me a ride home yesterday but declined" I answered . Dahyun was shocked for what she just heard from like damn she turned pale.

"How could you ?! Damn anybody be lucky to have a ride from her. She never makes offers to anybody you're a first . " dahyun said . 

I was kinda shocked also but I knew seulgi was gonna offer again and I had to accept this time although I didn't seem to care that I was a lucky person . 

 

It was 4th period I had art with yeri which seemed like she had changed her schedule so that's why I barely noticed her here.

 

"_________ hi I'm yeri" she said with a smile . Awww she's a cute person she's literraly up to my chin 

 

"Oh hi yeri " I smiled at her back 

"Seems like we have class together that's great" she said smiling and hugging me. I haven't even talked to this girl and she's already having skinship with me I ain't a fan of that tho. 

"Oh I yeah " I replied she seemed awkward because I didn't respond to the hug she gave me. 

"Oh right we having lunch together Irene invited you right ?" she asked . I nodded . I wasn't planning on sitting with them but now I had to. 

 

It was lunch time and yeri linked arms with me and was dragging me to her table . I saw Irene and the others giving yeri a death glare. Yeri just gave them a smirk and sat me down . I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter