Surprise

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY BY TWICE IS WOW I LOVE IT'S SO CATCHY ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY UWU  LOVE Y'ALL.❤❤❤❤  ALSO YOU GONNA BE SHOOK WITH THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I KNOW I AM !!!!BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA SAY WHATTTTT!?!?!? HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU !!🔫🔫🔫 

 

 

 

 

Your point of view 

 

 

I went home and cried myself to sleep. I never thought In the world I would get used . Just when I tried to be open up from my feelings something has to hit me all of a sudden . Why me ? Does the world literraly hate me that much? I want to go back to New Zealand.  I want to be back with my real friends and not some imposters who tried to get into my feelings that they don't deserve . My parents had been knocking on my door for hours because I had locked it. 

"_______ what's wrong sweetie ? What happened that you came so early from school?" Mom said with a concern voice .

"Did you get the truck in a accident or something? It's fine you know?" Dad said as he and mom tried to get me out the room . I dragged myself off the bed .

"Mom , dad I'm okay it's just that I have a really big stomachache and I threw up and I've been stressed " I lied as they believed me 

"Well I hope you get better and take some medicine also _____ guess what?" Dad said with a smile .

"What?"

"I talked to your old principal "

"Yeah so?...."

"Jennie Jisoo Lisa and Rose are transferring to your school" 

"Wait how!?!?!?" I asked happily jumping up and down in excitement and hugging them so much .

"Well the truck was part of your birthday gift and I didnt want to ruin the surprise and I had to freaking convince the principal and parents to let their children be moved over here. Plus I gave the girls a place where to live and it be here with us in the neighborhood to the house right in front of ours . I told the parents that your school is one of the top here in Seoul and they would be accepted just fine. Of course I've seen how you been with that sad face around the house sometimes and just now . I hope that you love your gift I'm pretty sure your friends are pretty excited to be here with you because when I told them one by one they were yelling in excitement. One kept going teehee teehee I don't know what that was about and another one said you owed her chicken. Still in confusion but I hope you're happy kiddo" dad said . I cried and gave him a hug . He's honestly the best he doesn't have to know what happen awhile ago because he sure made me happy with the news I got .

"Also get ready because they are coming tomorrow . You can skip school tomorrow so you can help them get set into their own home " dad said as he gave me a hug . I went and got my phone and started texting the girls and telling them what had happened to me honestly . They were happy that they wanted to surprise me and I've never seen my friends this mad since never . I never seen rose using bad words to be honest . 

 

 

Your phone 

 

Rose: WHAT THE HELL I'LL ING KILL THEM

Jisoo: I will choke them with chicken 

You:guys it's fine ....

Jennie: how in the damn world it's fine _____?Are you gonna let them have it their way ? No

Lisa: I always had a bad feeling about them since the day I met them especially that Irene girl 

You:I don't know what to do especially since she lives next to me ..

Jennie: let's make a plan girls But ______ you can't see the plan  so sorry bby 💋

 

You have been kicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter