Finally .

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your point of view 

My alarm went off with a reminder that today is game day. I'm actually excited yet nervous because of what happened in the past.

 

 

 

Flashback 

 

 

I was dribbling the ball . 10 second on the clock . Tied against our opponent. I was gonna shoot the ball into the basket so I ran . I hadn't noticed my shoelace was untied . I tripped . I stumbled down on my shoelace just to get shoved backwards hard by my opponent . The pain I couldn't take it . 

 

"_______ are you okay!?!?" jennie screamed as she went running towards me with my coach and my other friends also parents. I was crying because I couldn't take the pain and they took me to the hospital quick. The doctor had told me I wouldn't be playing anymore for months and that I had to do a lot of therapy if not I wouldn't be able to play again . I got depressed and got over with therapy although I was sad and I didn't want to play basketball anymore because I kinda got traumatized . I went back to school after this month's passed by.

"_____ we can carry your backpack" rose said as she tried to take it . I didn't want no one to help me so I just said no and simply left them . They were shocked and sad because I wasn't as happy as before . I isolated myself for a while till my friends started making me feel better again . They knew what I was going through and never left my side . 

 

 

Flashback end 

 

 

I got breakfast and ate and my parents were giving me a bunch of good lucks .

"______ we will be there for you always and don't worry about the past do the future and spend it happily with the new friends you have. We will be there watching you play again " mom said as she gave me a hug and dad also . My stomach was doing a bunch of flips while heading towards the gymnasium I saw seulgi in her uniform already and half the team there so I guess they were practicing . I was heading to the locker room when I got stopped by seulgi.

 

"_____ sorry for being rude yesterday I don't know what got into me but here" she handed me a bracelet with one letter on it. S and a heart on it.  "For good luck" she said smiling and giving me a big hug . I hugged her tightly back. "Thank you seul" I said and smiled at her before heading to the locker room. There was my uniform number 3 . I looked at it nervously . Then I put it on . It felt nice to have a uniform on again .  I went outside again and we started to practice before the game . Then our coach called us back into the locker room . I heard the crowd gathering inside the gymnasium . I was getting nervous more and more . 

"_____ it's alright just breath in and out Okay? I'm here for you so don't worry ." Seul said giving me a big hug I loved her hugs tho.  Their like bear hugs big and warm.  Then our team formed a line of course seul be first and so on . I was last cause I didn't feel like walking out in the beginning . When I stepped out I looked around crowd doing fanchants and so on and when I turned my head to see our school side . That's when I caught on to the poster yeri had made for me and I saw Irene wendy joy and my parents there . Also what shocked me was that I saw dahyun there also smiling at me with jeongyeon and neyeon . I smiled back and was happy and felt more relieved. It was time . 

 

Both teams on the court . Let's see . It went back and forth back and forth . 23-21 first quarter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter