Chapter 2

Just one smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaemin!?"

Hina immediately recognized the face of the person seating beside her. She couldn't be wrong. She felt like her heart skipped a beat. Just like her, Jaemin was wearing an earphones as well. She noticed that he was still using the same grey backpack before but his hair was styled up, which made him look manlier than before. He was even more handsome than before, she noted. Thankfully, she wore her new dress today.

Jaemin, in return, smiled at her, flashing his perfect white teeth. "I thought you wouldn't recognize me anymore"

"I... really..." Hina tried to compose a sentence but failed.

"What a small world" Jaemin said, he removed his earphones from his ear and put it back on his bag.

Hina was still looking at him. "How... why are you here?"

He chuckled. "You mean, here beside you or here in Seoul?"

She doesn't even know why did she said that but hesitantly nodded anyway.

"Well, I've decided to study here in Seoul instead. You know, I don't want to live alone abroad" Jaemin let out a small laugh while Hina looked at him in confusion. She remembered that everyone said that Jaemin will be studying abroad so she didn't really expect him to be in Seoul, beside her to be exact.

"Ah" She replied simply. Hina felt like butterflies were dancing on her stomach. It reminded her of the first time she saw him. When she looked around, she realized that there are actually vacant seats at the front so she wondered why did Jaemin chose to sit beside her.

'Silly! Don't think too much'

"Seoul University, right?" Jaemin inquired. He was still smiling and Hina desperately wanted to smack his head for smiling too much.

"Ahh.. yes" She muttered under her breath.

"Well guess what?" Jaemin briefly said. He ped his jacket, revealing an ID lace from Seoul University. "We're schoolmates!"

Hina was still confused but nodded anyway. She felt her face reddened and her cheeks hot. She wanted to ask more question but stopped herself from doing so. Instead, she removed her earphones as well and locked her phone.

Jaemin seemed to notice her. "Oh, new phone?"

"Ah, yes, just bought recently" Hina answered. "My old phone got stolen so.."

"No wonder you didn't reply.." He replied, and then continued, "..in the group chat. Herin was worried"

"I don't have anyone's number except my parents and my roommate so she must be really worried that I didn't send any message. I was kind of busy too.." Hina said regretfully. It was true though. When she arrived in Seoul, she decided to work part-time in a convenience store near her dorm so she could buy a new phone instead of asking money from her parents. After all, her parents already spent a lot of money after sending her to Seoul.

"Do you want me to.. add you in the group chat or?" Jaemin asked thoughtfully and Hina nodded right away.

"Yes please. I think I need to contact Herin right now" Hina replied with a smile. Jaemin nodded and pulled out his phone. She noticed that his phone wallpaper was a selca from a girl but Jaemin's fingers were really fast that she wasn't able to get a good look. It must be Lami, or his girlfriend, Hina thought. True, she used to like him before but Hina realized that she's not someone Jaemin would want. She decided to brush off the thought. They exchanged numbers and Hina immediately sent a message to Herin.

"You still like him?" Jaemin asked suddenly, and if Hina didn't follow his gaze, she wouldn't know what he was referring to. Jaemin pointed out the boy in her phone wallpaper.

"Ahh, Eunhyuk oppa... of course" Hina answered shyly. Her lips formed a small smile. She remembered the time where every girls in their classroom went crazy when Super Junio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter