06.15.2018

Dear My Darlings
 
Date:  2nd June 2018
Chapter:  8
Title:  06.15.2018
Notes:  i had indigestion yesterday and my appetite is lost... it's emotionally hurting me
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Dear my darlings,

Really sorry I didn't get to write for a few days. You know how school life is like. I mean, all of you have been on that road. Not to mention balancing it with the celebrity life. Seriously, teach me your ways.

Sorry again because I can't help it. I'm too happy right now!

It's because I finally found you. Or at least two of you.

I'm supposedly in this club at school called F.I.L.M. It stands for 'Film Inspiration and Love for Movies.' What this club does is all about film. We review films and we even produce films of our own. The club is composed of the Production team, who are the scriptwriters, directors and cameramen, and the Actor team, who are the ones in front of the camera. One of my new friends scolded me a bit for forgetting that there was a meeting in the afternoon but he just shook his head and we walked together to the club meeting room. We were seated with the Production team and the Actor team members were seated in a separate table.

The club meeting started like with a recap about last meeting, updates about ongoing projects, new project proposals, and deciding on what film to review today. As the meeting went on, the door opened, making everyone turn their attention to the newcomer. 

I couldn't believe my eyes and my heart started beating fast.

"Oh Sehun, you're late," said the club president.

"Yeah... had an exam. Sorry," Sehun answered with labored breaths.

He still looked the same. Tall, jet black hair, and broad shoulders. He had a bit of sweat on the sides of his face and neck from running from the exam room to here. His clothing were simple and neat. He wore a plain white shirt, ripped jeans, and Chucks. Even with simple clothing, he still manages to be handsome and charming. The president just waved his hand, accepting Sehun's excuse. Time seemed to slow down as I watched Sehun close the door and make his way to our table. My heart couldn't calm down and if it was already beating too fast, it went faster than that when he sat down next to me. I looked at him, trying hard not to stare too much.

When he caught my gaze, he smiled and said, "Hey, Maya."

Oh God...

He knew my name.

Well, we're in the same club but oh my God, Oh Sehun knows my name!

Is it crazy to say that I could die right now? Sorry... got too happy.

The club president started talking about the collaboration project with the Theatre Club and it was a full-length film featuring some of the actors of F.I.L.M and some from the Theatre Club. The film is a comedy about a swindler and his blind brother reconnecting after fifteen years. The script has been approved by both club presidents and all has been set for filming, which is a week from now. We were given tasks and my job for tomorrow was to deliver scripts to the actors from the Theatre Club who will be in the film.

Then, we were going to watch the film Maria Full of Grace, a drama film about a pregnant teenager who becomes a drug mule. One of the members had prepared a basket of snacks for each table to eat while the film was playing. We were supposed to be reviewing it afterwards but I couldn't concentrate, especially when Oh Sehun is right next to me. While my eyes were on the projector screen, in my peripheral vision, I saw an open bag of chips being passed to me. I turned to my left and saw Sehun giving me some of the chips he had been eating. I felt my face heat up and I took a handful of chips for me to eat. I bobbed my head as a sign of thanks and he smiled before turning his attention back to the film. Since I went home that day, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I found Oh Sehun, who happened to be a senior in my school.

The next day (which is today) I went to the club meeting room to get the copies of the script I was supposed to deliver. The writer who wrote the script had already printed the scripts and bound them like paperback books. He gave me three copies in a paper bag and the list of the actors I was supposed to give it to. I read the names and one name stood out to me, making me nearly drop everything in my hands.

 

Do Kyungsoo

 

Immediately, I made my way to the Auditorium to see the Theatre Club preparing materials that are probably going to be used for filming next week. I delivered the script to the actors written on the list but when I asked where Kyungsoo was, they said he's in a judo gym nearby. Once I got the address, I went there and asked for Kyungsoo and one of the students pointed at the man at the side drinking water.

There he was... our Kyungsoo. Like Sehun, he still looked the same as ever and he still had the same large eyes.

I went to him in baby steps, both trying to avoid the students practicing and out of nervousness. He noticed me and looked at me curiously. "Yes?" he asked and I answered him (shakily) that I was going to deliver his copy of the script.

He just nodded and held out his hand. I took out the script and handed it to him with shaky hands. "Thanks," he said with a polite smile.

With a quiet 'you're welcome,' I scurried out of the gym. I wanted slap myself for looking like some weirdo in front of Kyungsoo. But I was still glad that I found him too. I went back to school to continue working on the things I'm supposed to do, still feeling both embarrassed and glad.

At least in this universe, you're still here and that's enough for me.

 

With all my heart,

Maya