PINK FOREST

The Series of Peculiar Adventures (A Jun x Suji fanfic)

The two idols course the unfamiliar forest. They were silent most of the time, carefully considering each others space and privacy. Even though they had seen each other many times in The Unit, and even performed together on one stage, they haven’t even once talked with each other. The both of them felt awkward and have no grit to speak first.

The forest actually looked very clean and full of life, unlike what they had expected. It wasn’t dangerous or scary at all. Enough sunlight passed through the canopy of the trees making the whole area vibrant. The air was also very refreshing. It doesn’t feel hot or humid at all. The ground was completely covered with low soft grasses making it very comfortable to walk in. Though, it tingled Suji’s feet as she was wearing nothing except socks. The trees were, as if, carefully placed in their own owned position. Somewhat, they were lined up in symmetry like someone planted them intentionally. It was such a beautiful and serene place. One oddity that Suji and Jun noticed, though, were that some trees had pink crystallized patches on their trunks. The both of them figured that it was probably connected to the pink creatures they had encountered and thus didn’t dared to touch it.

Jun was silently worried about Suji’s bare feet. He would like to do something but figured that it would be weird to offer his own shoes or to let her ride on his back --

“Ok… scratch that one,” Jun thought.

"Sunbae," suddenly called Suji.

"Ah, yes?" replied Jun as he turned his head towards the girl.

"Well, this might be a confusing question but," Suji paused and continued, " is this MY dream or YOUR dream? Is this MY dream and I'm seeing you? Or YOUR dream and your seeing me?"

Jun was about to answer that it was his dream. However, if it was his, how come the Suji he's seeing in HIS dream was asking a question as if SHE was dreaming this dream. 

So he asked, "How about you? What do you think? Is this dream MINE or YOURS?"

"I can't say for sure. Before, when I was alone, I really thought this was a dream. MY dream. And when I saw you, I got confused. If this was my dream, then at least, the person I would have seen should be some of my close friends. And, I don't know," Suji sighed and continued, "everything is just to vivid for a dream."

"Wait, you said that the last thing you remembered was sleeping, right? And that was also the last thing I remembered. In fact, I can clearly remember everything that had happened in my day before sleeping and finding myself here,"


If they remembered those things then this probably ISN'T a dream. But if this is not a dream, then what is it?

"Well, we can't really answer those questions yet. I think. It would be best to move around and look for clues or what," Jun said as scratched his head in confusion.

Suji nodded in agreement and they continued their course through the forest.

A little later, Jun and Suji were finally out of the forest. As they went further, they arrived at a slope. It was a little steep and stretches far down. Below the slope lies a wide sunflower field, but instead of the color yellow, the flora was pink.

“Should we go there?” asked Jun.

Suji let a nervous laugh and replied, “I’m not really sure, but we can't really do anything”

“Yeah. You’re right. Let’s go.”

Jun went down the slope first and gestured Suji to follow when he decided it was not dangerous. As they descended, the female idol suddenly lost her footing and slipped landing on her bottom. Jun was startled by her scream and hurriedly turned at her direction. However, instead of a horrified face, what he saw was a gleefully laughing lady dumbstricken by her mistake. The lad can’t also help but giggle at the scene he had witnessed.

“Are you ok?” Jun asked as he approached Suji.

“Yes,” she said while still laughing, “gosh, this is embarrassing.”
Jun can’t hide his loudening titter. 

He replied, “Just be careful next time,” As he offered his hands and helped her stand.

A sweet and gentle smell welcomed the pair as they reached the end of the slope. Looking from the top, the flowers seemed tall, but actually they were not. Their height even barely reached Suji’s hip. They decided to cross the field and go to the other side. As they made their way, a strong wind, one like that of a cyclone, suddenly blew. Suji lost her balance but fortunately Jun caught her arms and held her still. 

The female idol was nervous about the powerful gust. She hardly prayed for her thoughts to be wrong. But when the sky suddenly became dark, that’s when she knew she was right.