PINK FURBALLS

The Series of Peculiar Adventures (A Jun x Suji fanfic)

Jun felt something strange nudging on his legs. No matter how much he tried kicking it away, it would always come back and rub again. It felt like a carpet, or like a furry animal. Jun was getting annoyed. He’s really tired and if he finds Euijin or Marco making fun of him, he will surely not let them off. He shook his legs again in an attempt to make it stop but failed. Now, he could feel another one, the exact same thing, nudging his head.

“Ah, hyung! Stop,” he exclaimed as he slapped the thing away. Unfortunately, it was stubborn and  continued pestering him. Jun eventually gave up. If they want to play a game, then he’ll gladly join. He thought they’ll probably give up sooner or later if he doesn’t show any reaction, however he was wrong. A second later, he felt more of those furry thing on his body. On his arms, his sides, his neck, everywhere. He was getting really peeved. Whatever the members were trying get from him, he was not happy about it.

 

Jun angrily sat up. He was about to yell his anger at the top of his lungs until he saw what was in front of him. Instead on an angry shout, he let out a mortified cry. In front of him were things he had never seen in his entire life. Well, maybe he has seen them in movies, but surely not in reality. He quickly jumped on his feet and shook off whatever those were. They fell on the ground with a small thud. Jun froze on as he watched the creatures moving and jumping around. 

In front of him  were things about the shape and size of a baseball. A pink and furry baseball, though. Jun could could estimate there were about 30 of them bouncing and tumbling. He had never seen such things in his life . He felt like it was some sort of animation. As if he was inside a 3D movie.

Jun took a step backwards. The creatures, as if feeling his movement, followed  and made a small jump towards him. Jun, again, took a step backwards. The creatures made a jump towards him closing the extra distance he just made. the idol then noticed  more of those creatures were actually appearing one by one  from the sides.  When he looked around, he saw more of them were clustering at the back.

‘Wait. WAIT!” Jun exclaimed in horror. “Where the hell am I? What is this place?”

He finally realized he was not in his room anymore. He found himself standing in some sort of forest and he was getting very nervous. Wherever he’s in right now, he just wants  to get out there, FAST.

The creatures leaped nearer Jun, minimizing the distance between them. Jun hesitantly kicked his legs at them. He actually thought the creatures looked a little cute, until when they jumped closer to him for the nth time. The lad froze and turned white. The creatures opened their, what he had guessed as eyes, and revealed deep black eyeballs with little tentacles wiggling outwards.

Jun yelped and hastily ran away, passing through, and probably kicking some of the creatures, as he dashed. When he looked back, he saw three times the number of those furballs chasing him. All of them had their eyes open with creepy tentacles gushing out.

“. . ! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?”

Whatever was happening to him right now, he can really say he was not liking any of it.