THE MEETING pt. 2

The Series of Peculiar Adventures (A Jun x Suji fanfic)

Both idols appeared rather calm on the outside, though an awkward silence was forming between them. They were thinking how weird it was to have seen each other in such place and how relief they were because of that. At least, they were not alone in this unfamiliar place anymore.

They were still sitting behind the bushes as they tried to grasp the event that just happened. Jun glanced towards Suji and saw the girl sitting hugging her knees. 

“How long have you been here, Suji-ssi?” finally asked Jun.
Suji was taken off guard by Jun’s sudden question. “I don’t know. But I think I’ve been here for quite a long time. An hour maybe,” she replied.

“Oh you’ve been here longer than me. I just got here. Oh that sounded off," Jun let an awkward chuckle and continued, "don’t have any idea how, though."

“I see," Suji said, "just, what is this place? It’s like we’re in some kind of animation series or what --” 

Then suddenly Suji fell silent. When she thought deeply about it, this could be a dream. Maybe SHE’s dreaming right now. But how come she's here with Jun? 

“What’s the last thing you remembered before finding yourself here?” asked Jun as he stood and looked around the area.

“I don’t remember exactly, but I know I was lying on my bed to sleep,” said Suji as her eyes followed the male’s movement.

“Me, too. I came home from my sched and just went for the bed and then here. What’s this? Are we like inside a dream? Like, we’re dreaming right now? But why the two of us?”

“ I... I don’t know,” she said.

Jun noticed Suji was wearing light, or somewhat, thin clothes. He guessed it was her pajamas. He felt a little shy when he caught himself staring at her and immediately glanced away. On the other hand, Suji was getting really embarrassed. She doesn’t know how to move thanks her clothes. After a long thought, the lad finally decided to take off his jacket and gave it to Suji. Lucky for him, he was wearing a black leather jacket over a long white sleeved shirt.

“You can take this,” as Jun offered his jacket to Suji.

“No, you don’t have to”

“No, don’t worry. I’m wearing thick clothes and I really think you need this more than me.”

Suji do agree that she badly needed the jacket so she finally  accepted Jun’s offer. As expected, the jacket was huge for her. The length almost reached her mid-thighs and the sleeves were too long for her arms.

“Thank you,” said Suji bowing a little.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Say, sunbae,” continued Suji, “Where did you woke up?”

“Not really far from here. I just found myself lying on the ground with all those pink stuff around me. How about you?”

“I woke up inside a nest. There was a really large, also pink, bird staring at me.”

“You were in a nest? At a top of a tree?”

Suji nodded.

“How did you get away from there?”

“I climbed down. The bird suddenly flew away so I had a chance to escape.”

“How big was the bird?”

“I don’t know. But it was really big. As big as a bus?”

Jun blinked his eyes in shock. He felt that the girl had a far scarier experience than him.

“A pink bird, you say?” asked Jun.

“Yes, Pink,”

“Pink… why pink?”

“I don’t know. I was also shocked when I saw pink things chasing after you. I actually saw pink animals gathering together somewhere there,” said Suji as she pointed towards the direction came before. “They were lining at some shining tree. I don’t really understand.”

“Shining tree. Much like an rpg game,”

“Well, we’re LIKE inside an rpg game,”

Jun can only laugh as he agreed to the girl's statement. It did felt like they were inside an rpg game or some episode of Adventure Time.

“Can we go there,?” said Jun, “to that shining tree?”

Suji felt a little nervous when Jun made the suggestion. She did not exactly want to go back there because of the pink eagle. She’s scared that creature might be there waiting for her. But she also thought Jun might find or know something if he sees the place and it might help them find some clues why they were there. So, Suji decided to take Jun to the tree. To be safe, they hid at a little distance away from the tree. Suji looked at Jun and saw the male stared flabbergasted. There were pink creatures still lining at the tree. However, the pink eagle was not there anymore. Suji felt a little relief by that fact.
“Let’s get away from here,” said Jun.

Suji was startled by the lad’s sudden declaration.

“I don’t think it will be a good idea to stay here long,” he continued, “I don’t understand a thing, so let’s just move away.”
The male idol hastily crawled back to were they came from. Suji slowly followed behind.

“If the tree is this way, we should just go to the opposite side, I think,” Jun said.

“Yes. Let’s do that. I was about to exactly do just that a while ago when I was still alone,” Suji replied.

“Ok. Let’s do that. Let’s find some clues about what the hell is this place and escape from here.”