THE MEETING

The Series of Peculiar Adventures (A Jun x Suji fanfic)

Suji has been walking for the longest time she can ever imagine. She roamed around the unfamiliar forest aimlessly for, she guessed, an hour. As she went on, she found a lot of things straight out from animation series. For instance, she saw a bright almost glittering tree. She had thought it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen in her entire life. The tree shined in purest yellow and gold. However, based on her experience a while ago, she had to observe it from afar.

She hid behind some bushes  few meters away. She noticed that creatures in pink lined outside the tree and one of it was the eagle she had encountered. Suji intently gazed as she witnessed peculiar creatures that varied in form and sizes went inside the tree one at a time. She saw monkey-like creatures, lizard-like ones, donkeys, dogs, and cats. But all of them are in pink. She’s bewildered by the sight that unfolded before her. Suddenly, the pink eagle turned its head towards her direction. The maiden quickly hid herself behind the bushes. She held her breath and a little later, peeked again. When she saw the eagle, whose gaze was still locked on her direction, she raptly ducked back.

“Oh my god. Did that eagle saw me?” Suji was starting to have cold sweat. The last thing she wanted to happen was that eagle moving towards her direction. The idol felt that she needed to move away from there. Hiding  might call for unnecessary things so she had decided to get away as much as possible.

Suji was crawling her escape out. When she felt she was now far from the tree, she stopped and took a little rest under an, at least, normal looking one. She realized that the clothes she had on were the ones she wore on her sleep. Even if this is a dream, she thinks that it’s too much. How come she’s wearing her pajamas in this kind of area? She doesn’t have any shoes on, too. Fortunately, she’s wearing socks.

Suji heavily sighed, “Why am I here? What dream is this seriously?”

A little while after, Suji could here a faint shout. She quickly stood and looked for the source of the sound. Suddenly, she could see something in pink moving towards her direction.

“Oh, no. Pink again!?” She exclaimed. When she was about to hide behind a tree, she saw a figure that was running ahead of the pink object. She stared at it and realized it was a man. Rather than hiding behind the tree, she hid behind the bushes in front of her. She realized that the shout she had heard was from that certain man. The shout was clearly in horror. Suji figured that she must do something. The man probably needed help.

She continued hidding herself behind the bushes as the man and the pink object were getting nearer. Then suddenly, her deep brown eyes grew wide.

“U-kiss Jun?” Suji uttered in disbelief.

The guy that was running and screaming looked familiar as he got nearer. Then she realized that the man  was the winner and the top placer of Unit B’s group, U-kiss and UNB’s Jun. Suji was filled with shock and disbelief. This was the last thing she can ever think of happening. 

The male heard and saw her. He automatically ran towards her and jumped over the bushes and hid himself. He grabbed Suji with him making her falling flat on her bottom. Then the pink creature jumped following Jun’s direction. But instead of stopping, it continued straight towards the direction Suji travelled before.

Jun was heavily panting. He probably never  ran that fast in his entire existence. He closed his eyes, took a sharp inhale and rested his back on the bushes. As he opened his eyes again, he saw a black haired lady staring at him in confusion. He stared back at her. He felt that the girl looked familiar. That's when he realized that the girl was a fellow contestant on The Unit. She was Unit G’s 9th placer, Lee Suji.

Jun’s eyes grew wide in shock. Both of them fell silent while staring each other. Finally Jun asked, “Lee Suji-ssi?”

“Jun sunbaenim?” the girl answered.