I’m innocent.

Bubblegum in my shoe

"Can I explain myself?" Bomi asked, exaggerating good manners.

Chorong snorted, but the teacher nodded.

"This morning, Professor Kang scolded me because he saw me out of class," Bomi began.

"What a surprise." Chorong said under her breath, still both people in the office listened. The teacher nodded again, agreeing and Bomi gave her a look of hatred.

"He caught me when I was on my way to the bar. Anyway, he said that I would have to pick up the equipment after class as punishment. Later, I saw that she carried the cones very sloooowly and I end up collecting the rest to hurry up the things. I needed to get… to home, yeah… soon today. But of course, it doesn’t matter anymore." Bomi sighed.

"I took too many things and since the warehouse is small and dark my foot got stuck with some on the ground and the equipment was very heavy. When she pushed me to go to the door, I stumbled again and somehow fell. And my hand touched her . And when I turned I ended up touching her chest. That’s it" When Bomi finished telling her version, Chorong looked at the teacher expecting an obvious punishment for the short-haired one.

"Okay. I expected something more… dramatic, this time." The teacher looked at both students, who now saw her confused. She took the folders in front of her on the desk.

"Miss Park, you have the highest score of the entire school and you, Miss Yoon, have the strangest record I've ever seen." She said adjusting her glasses one more time.

Chorong looked with satisfaction at her perfect file. She was so sure how everything would turn out.

But things do not usually happen as planned.

"You two, rascals, are punished. You must clean the classroom for an entire week after school." Said the teacher, closing both folders.

"What?!" the two students shouted at the same time.

"This is not the first time you two come to my office for your fights. Miss Park, I don’t want to damage your immaculate portfolio and Miss Yoon, one more and you will be expelled. Director Seo was very clear the last time. Consider it a favor." The teacher got up to put the folders in the file cabinet behind her.

"But you heard her! she accepted it and if I’m not wrong the last time you said the same thing! 'expelled'... This should be the last time," Chorong said.

"Yes, well... and I think it was an accident. I know the warehouse, it’s narrow, dark and full of things to get stucked with. I told Professor Kang that he should put some attention to it." She sat back in her chair. "Also, the school is so busy nowadays, we’re making some changes because of the new law of education. It’s tiring for everyone… Now, do me the favor of leaving my office and try not to come back here and if possible, not together." Both students got up grumbling under their breath.

"Ah! And the punishment begins today. Fix your differences, you’re classmates, not enemies. Women must be united; the world is not fair..." The rest of the teacher's speech wasn't heard because they closed the door with anger.

______________

"What do you want from me?!" Bomi shouted after picking up the cleaning supplies to fulfill her punishment.

"I already told you. I want you out of this place." Chorong said, not raising her voice too much and looking in all directions to see that there was no one there.

"I don’t get it. what did I do to you?! I haven’t even messed with you... not on purpose. And I told you too, I can’t leave even if I want to." Bomi reluctantly began to clean the room, while Chorong sat on the teachers' desk. "They don’t even know your true personality. The perfect student is not what they think."

"Trust me, I'm tired of pretending too, but I built all this for years. And everything was fine until YOU showed up." Chorong was standing with her arms crossed looking at the window. With a sigh she got up and took Bomi's broom from her hands. “How come that you always get rid of being expelled?”

“Let's say that my father pays the best ‘cage’ for me.” Bomi muttered.  

“I really hate you, Yoon Bomi.” The red-haired girl said and started to clean far from her.

“And you’re adorable, thank you.” Mocked Bomi. “hufff... making all this scandal when there was nothing to touch anyway”

 

That day, Bomi learnt that she shouldn’t mess with Chorong when she has things on her hand. Even a marshmellow could be a weapon in her hands.

 


* A/N: Imagine those girls with a wild west background and guns saying "This town ain't big enough for the both of us and…”

I know, I should sleep more...

This FanFic is going to be short (this is 2nd out 6 chapters in total). Also, I'll try to update daily~ I like that way. 

Bye. *