She’s everywhere.

Bubblegum in my shoe

The fourth day of punishment was exceptionally quiet. None dared to speak.

One was very embarrassed, after having thought about it all night, her behavior had been very reckless, childish, strange and to such an obsessive extent.

The other, was just very confused. Should she apologize? She had not done anything. Except maybe… take the other to the edge of madness. But she didn’t remember doing it on purpose.

"Unnie, are you still here?" Asked a tall girl who was walking by carrying heavy folders on her hands.

"Hayoung-ah, do you need help with that?" Chorong couldn’t stand the uncomfortable atmosphere anymore, she picked up the last garbage bag and put it in its place. She hurried out dragging Hayoung away.

She didn’t even give Bomi time to face Hayoung, the one who had really caused all this ridiculous week.

Bomi finished what she was doing and went on her way to her practice. This time feeling strangely empty.

 

"Noona, I don’t see your girlfriend around here today... did you two fight or something?" Asked one of her companions when they took a break.

"She's not my girlfriend and get your sweaty body away from me." Bomi replied visibly annoyed, she was angry because today, because of her, they had to stop several times, because she wasn’t focused enough.

"She’s not? For the way she looks at you, or should I say, watches over you, I’d say she's your girlfriend. A little strange, but you look good together. Ilhoon aproves." Said the boy showing his thumbs up.

'Girlfriend? Haha. Yeah, she behaves like an obsessive girlfriend. But it's impossible. Park Chorong is just crazy. She's obsessed with me' Bomi thought.

 

After the practice, that feeling of emptiness disappeared a little, since her friends decided to go to eat something. So much practice makes one very hungry.

"Should we order something fast… or?" Asked Namjoo, who was almost always in charge of choosing the menu and the place. "Since it's the first time Bomi-unnie has been with us, you choose the menu today~" she turned to Bomi. The latter was a little nervous, looking from one side to the other and vaguely answering the questions they asked her.

"Ooh... yeah... Uhhm. There's something I really want to eat. Chicken feet?" Bomi said absently.

It was only when she was in front of the food that she realized why she had ordered that dish.

It was what Chorong wanted to eat one day, when she forced her to solve stupid math problems during another of the punishments she had earned.

It couldn’t be true, even when she's not around... it's there. Annoying her.

 

*** As usual~ another... Flashback!

"It's not possible that you can’t solve that. It was the first thing of the year! And it's to review what we learnt last year!" Demanded Chorong, who was holding a book in her hand.

Bomi rolled her eyes. Maths had never been her forte, even when she was considered an average student. Yes, it was years ago.

"I'm wasting my time here! I could be at home right now." Chorong continued complaining, with one hand on her waist.

"First of all, it's your fault we're stuck here." The short-haired one answered.

This time Chorong had managed to get teachers to discover Bomi's hiding place, which she used when he ran away from classes. Mostly, to practice her dance.

"I warned you Yoon Bomi. Also, that place is prohibited to the students, unless they have special permission. Which, as a member of the student council, I have" Chorong said simply. She had satisfaction in her face.

"You’re the most unbearable human being that I have had to know. And I've known a lot." Bomi crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. "Yup, you're definitely the number 1."

Chorong wanted to answer, but a sound emerged from her stomach. She had missed the break because of following Bomi's wanderings and was very hungry. She looked in another direction, embarrassed.

"C’mon, Park Chorong. You just have to tell the teacher that I finished the exercises and we can leave. Surely, there's food waiting for you at home~" Bomi tempted. "Ms. Shin could has cooked something delicious for me at home too. I also want to leave... You only have to…"

"Finish. Your. Exercises." Chorong pointed out. "I won’t fall into your game, I can endure some hunger, not like you." The red-haired girl sat across from Bomi.

"Heol. Now you watch over my eating habits too? You're worse than my mother." Bomi took her pencil, but then stopped it. "I'll continue if you tell me what you want to eat right now." She asked out of curiosity.

"Why would I tell you? Would you buy chicken-feet for me?" Chorong facepalmed. She just realized that's not good to fight with an empty stomach…

"No, I won’t buy chicken-feet for you, but now I can harass you with that. And trust me, a single exercise will take me… about half an hour. Are you sure you want to continue with that?" Bomi narrowed her eyes, waiting for the response from her undesirable tutor.

 

That day, Chorong yielded reluctantly. For the first time. After an hour of Bomi talking about the chicken legs.

End of flashback ***

 


*A / N: I know I’m using many of the clichés about Apink in FFs. But sometimes it’s unavoidable lol you can't think of RongCho without chicken feet... I need to know if she's still into it, I'm curious.

I'll tell you something, don’t write stories if you're hungry. You’ll end up writing about food. Hohoho

5/6

Tomorrow the last chapter~ *