She’s a vandal.

Bubblegum in my shoe

"You know, I've been thinking about it..." Bomi said the second day they were fulfilling their punishment.

"That's new" Chorong said, acting falsely surprised.

"Ha. Ha. It all started since the teacher designated you as my 'tutor'," Bomi said as she emptied the bin. "... Eeww these vandals throw all kinds of things. Is that a damn ? Huff, I bet they’re all s."

Chorong said nothing but thought of that day.

***Flashback:

"She is our new student, Yoon Bomi. Please welcome her." Said the homeroom teacher. A calm-looking girl with short hair. She bowed and looked with her eyes for a free seat.

"How interesting... no one changes schools in the middle of the semester." Whispered one of the students next to Chorong.

"Do you think she’s a criminal?" Said another.

"That would be great. Actually, nothing exciting ever happens around here" commented a girl who sat further back.

"Eunji-ah! How can you say that?!" said another of the students worried.

Chorong heard all kinds of ideas, but she didn’t look at her too much.

She has always been the calm, model student, best grades and class delegate. As long as the new doesn’t get into her business, she didn’t care if she was a delinquent or the very same devil.

Half a week later, it was confirmed what the rumors were saying. The new girl was indeed a problem. And to make it worse, she escaped from most classes. Surely, she has some kind of talent to be a ninja.

"Miss Park, can you allow me a moment?" The math teacher called. "I need your help. You see, Ms. Yoon must catch up with our school's agenda. And I can only trust you, because she will need someone to encourage her. We tried. Could you do it? Of course, those are extra points for you." The offer was not bad at all and the truth was she needed all possible points.

Chorong’s dream is to make it to the best university and if she gets a scholarship it would be perfect. Without hesitation, she accepted. Bad decision.

In the following days, Bomi hardly appeared in the classroom, although everyone saw her arrive at school. Even if Chorong notified the professor of what was happening, at this point all the teachers were tired of Bomi's attitude, so he only shot an ultimatum for the young student. If Bomi doesn’t improve her score, Chorong would also lose points.

The unjust and cowardly decision of her teacher would ruin her perfect plan.

One day she decided to follow her to home. She was going to confront her. To no one's surprise, the girl didn’t go straight home. Instead, she entered an abandoned building. Steeling herself with courage, Chorong decided to enter after her. Without making too much noise, she hid behind a wall and saw a group of boys and girls.

"At last you arrive! Bomi-unnie, I told you that the practice would start at 3 o'clock. But we forgive you because it's your first time here~" said one of the girls who were there.

"I promised you Namjoo-yah, I would come!" Bomi said, leaving the backpack to one side. They started dancing and the practice lasted for a couple of hours.

As if it was hypnosis, Chorong couldn’t stop looking, or rather look at everything she couldn’t look at the first day she met Bomi. The short haired girl laughed and really put a lot of passion into the dance. Although she was learning it for the first time, she did it perfectly. She shone. Not as in the classes, where she avoided all contact with anyone for too long.

Chorong would normally be studying at that hour, so she couldn’t help but blame herself. But then she thought Bomi was to blame. She’s her reason to be there after all.

When Bomi left the building next to the others, Chorong called her. To Bomi's surprise. The rest of the boys looked at each other. To try to not to give a bad impression to her new mates, she smiled and acted as if she was a friend.

 

"I am your 'tutor'. Are you going to pay attention to that?" Chorong said angrily trying to catch up with Bomi, who was several steps ahead.

"I'm not interested in school, I think it's pretty clear." Bomi turned around to face Chorong. Who was trying to breathe better.

"Then I... I will... get them out of that building." Chorong was determined to handle the situation.

"You wouldn’t dare." Bomi challenged.

"Watch me do it." Chorong replied, while stopping a taxi.

Sure enough, the next day there were guards at the entrances to the building and they had to change to another location.

****

From that day Chorong began to thwart Bomi's plans.

That girl had brought out the worst in herself. For her there were two options, to force Bomi to study or have her expelled.

 


*A/N: My little-cutie-bunny-Chorongie trying to ruin my cute-and-funny-Bomi... hehehe Tom&Jerry.

This Noe is on fire!!! today updated 'Angel & human's first love' -where I'm a co-author- as well!!

I can't stop, my inspiration comes right when I'm supossed to be focus. lol.  

Chapter 3/6~ *