She’s a ert.

Bubblegum in my shoe

"Then, you say she touched you more." The teacher had a stern look on her face. One of the two girls sitting in front of her nodded furiously and the other just rolled her eyes. The teacher held her forehead, a headache was beginning, again.

"Point out on this doll what part she touched." The teacher continued when she pulled a doll out of her drawer.

"Are you serious?! Wow. What is this? 1965? It was her and her ies! . IES. Are just words." Said one of the students, the one with short hair.

"You heard that?! She is recognizing it! She's a ert!" The other student shouted, her hair dyed red.

"It's enough for both of you!" The teacher intervened, putting the doll back. "And yes, it's necessary. So that I can understand it."

"Are you a newbie teacher? The doll thing is pathetic. Do you have a man's?" Said the short-haired girl defiantly.

The teacher blushed and nervously rummaged some papers on her desk.

"Well, it's my first year. It doesn’t mean that it I’m not able to solve this type of situation. I... I was abroad, you know?" The teacher said hurriedly.

"Anyway, this is a waste of time. It was not my fault. I just fell over her and it happened." The short haired girl got up from her seat.

"Miss Yoon, sit down. Or I'll call your parents and trust me, it won't be good." The young girl thought about it and hesitated when she took the doorknob. "Good girl. I may be new, but I know that your file isn't clean. In fact, you’re here under a deal with your mother. I doubt that Mrs. Yoon wants to hear that her daughter is making scandals in the 5th school her daughter has gone to in the year."

Bomi clenched her jaw. She was in big trouble. Well, the problems follow her. One of her news problems was sitting in that same room.

She sat back reluctantly.

"Ok," the teacher sighed, she seemed proud of her achievement. "Tell us your version, Miss Park."

Before Bomi could say anything, the teacher came forward. "And then we'll hear yours, Miss Yoon."

The red haired girl shot a murderous look at the other girl and began to tell her story.

"Professor Kang appointed me to order the sports stuff. Since my wrist is hurt. And this... person here, I don’t know why she had to be there." Bomi wanted to interrupt, but the teacher made a gesture with her hand to stop her.

"I picked up the cones and took them to the warehouse." Chorong continued. "When I ordered them, she arrived with the rest of the stuff..."

"Huff ... because you were very helpful. I had to carry the heaviest thing" finally interrupted Bomi.

"My wrist is hurt. I couldn’t carry all of that," Chorong remarked, putting her bandaged left hand in front of Bomi.

"Then she took ALL the heavy things," the teacher intervened again, this time Bomi smirked and Chorong glared at the teacher. "W-well, because you're hurt. Continue please."

Chorong sighed, trying to control herself.

"Well, she came and started complaining about how heavy the bags were and saying that Professor Kang was useless, that he just sits while we work." Chorong glanced mockingly at Bomi, waiting for her to defend herself, seeing that she didn’t, and even the teacher nodded about the last statement, she continued. "Then, as she was blocking the entrance I could not get out in time and someone closed the door."

"And I know who it was," Bomi said with folded arms. "That Hayoung. When I see her... right! she spends all her day out of class and nobody says anything!" Bomi said in utterance.

"She is a council delegate. She does rounds so that no one is out of class." Said the teacher cleaning her glasses.

"Rounds ha! My !" Bomi muttered.

"Well, if you're not going to interrupt me again, I'll go on with my story." Chorong said without looking at her. "Anyway, I wanted to go screaming so that they would open the door, but the Miss here, didn’t let me pass."

"I had my foot stuck!" Bomi shouted.

"You'll tell us later, Miss Yoon," the teacher commented.

"The fact is that I am claustrophobic, and I felt that I couldn’t breathe, I tried to push her away and when I did she touched my . It was dark, but I could feel her hand." Chorong's face was red, but her defiant gaze didn’t change. "And then, she touched my s. Both of them."

 

 

 


*A/N: Hi guys~ short ff to you all, dear FIRETRUCKS. Just because I like to see #ChoMi tag active… Thanks to all the authors that are creating, and ‘fighting!’ to those that are blocked (like me).

Do not expect too much about this story, is just something that came to my mind and nothing is normal there, while listening to music. Hehehe.

I’m currently working in a larger FF, this is just to ease my mind~ but anyway, I hope you like it.

Please, comment~ It’s like Epinephrine/Adrenaline. *