♥Love is like a Movie♥..

One Shot Collection : ♥Chaerin & Key♥
Opening Scene...

"Did he do it?" she silently nodded. Her playboy boyfriend broke up with her. I mean the nerve of this guy to break up an innocent girls heart, who has deeply fell in love with him so much, to the extent of vacationing with him. But, you know as they say 'Love is Blind..'

I took her under my arm and lead her to my leather couch, in the middle of the living room. We sat down, and she burried her face into my chest soaking my v-neck. But I didn't care, beacause I loved her. You see, when Chaerin started dating Jiyong I was jealous of him. The way she looked at him with such eyes, and her sweet smile every time her kissed her soft cheeks.

How I wished to do such things to her also, but I just kept telling myself "He's going to break up with her sooner or later" And since then she has been calling me and coming over in tears because she saw Jiyong with other women. I so dearly wanted to ask her to be mine but the time didn't seem right. Just kept saying "Wait till she heals..wait till she heals"

"I told you Chaerin he was bad for you!" I said calmly, placing my head onto hers. My arms were wrapped around hers keeping her safe, Like I've always done. 

She softly whispered, lifting her head from my chest "I know you did..I was just blind." I sighed and settled down deeply into the couch.

"Key..tell me a joke" her eyes wandering towards me. She then got up and placed her head on my lap. 

"I looked down at her and smiled, "If love is blind, then how is there love at first sight?" Her soft hand gently hands  knocked my head sideways, "Pabo!" she smirked.

I laughed. My fingers ran through her blonde hair, as we were both looking at each other; smiling.

Breaking the silence, Chaerin yawned and raised her hands up towards the ceiling, "Appa I'm tired! Carry me to bed" She said in a childish voice. I laughed, "Okay!" 

I lifted her head from my lap, and slid my arm under her legs and neck. As I carried her off to bed, she was then snoring sweetly. I smiled.

I left my bedroom to get ready for bed.

In returning from the washroom, all ready in my pajamas I saw an up Chaerin.

"Why are you still up? It's late! go to sleep." I stopped at the doorway and leaned against the wall, untying then retying my pajama strings.

She sighed, "Can I have some pants? Oh and some sweet tea?" Without a sound, I left the room once again to make tea and fetch pajama pants.

After returning from getting pajama pants, I went to the kitchen to boil some water.

When it was finished I placed a bag in the mug, and put honey into it. Then stiring.

I finally gave her the tea, and she gladly took it with two cupping hands.

"Key, sleep with me" I then nodded and climbed into the bed. Of course, you would think I would touch her, but I don't.

After her last sip, she laid down and fell asleep. I flicked the lights off, and settled into my pillow.

"If only she knew...if only she knew, how I felt for her. The way I looked at her, the way she smiles at me...Just can make my whole world go round." I turned to see her innocent face, in the moonlight.

I slowly leaned in forward, moving my hand up to her face and slowly caressing it. I then placed my lips onto her and just..kissed her.

I wished she was awake..I really did. 

Inbetween little pecks I gave her, her hand moved towards my side, and gently pulled me in close too her. At the corner of my mouth I smiled.

She broke from the kiss and stared me right into the eyes "Saranghae. You are the one for me." 

"Saranghae. I loved you for so long." She then chuckled and pulled the blanket over us.

Love is like a Movie..

Closing Credits...