Chapter One : ♥Her Smile. His Smile.♥

One Shot Collection : ♥Chaerin & Key♥
So here I was, standing on a pedastool being pricked by pins and needles. And yes, I am wearing a pink jackect..but let me tell you this is was all for the name of L.O.V.E. How you say? Well let me tell you.

It was a typical hectic morning at my place of work, the famous Seoul Times. Being the famous photographer and journalist, not to mention the Boss of the paper, with saying that everything had to be in tip top shape! And in doing so, I have asked for some of my workers to place and advertise signs labled HELP NEEDED.

(By the way, I'm still looking for some more interns. If you are interested give me a call!) After days and days of searching and an intern finally showed up. She was decked out in a colourful yet stylish outfit.

"Oh, are you here to apply for the job?" The secretary asked the lost Chaerin. She silently nodded and was then following the short strict looking secretary.

A few short momments later, Chaerin was leaded into my office. There I was sitting the opposite direction of the doorway, with my arms folded over my lap. Facing the window, I was expecting a low class person in a $15 dollar suit to be sitting from me across from my table. 

When I turned I was expecting to burst out laughing...but I didn't. Instead my jaw hit the desk. "Uhm..blub..hehs..kskf" I know what you are thinking ( I'm pretty sure, Chaerin was thinking the samething) 'What is he saying?!' Well let me translate it for you: YOUR..YOUR..SO BEAUTIFUL.

Now back to the story. After I blubbered, Chaerin just sat there with her eyebrow arched, "Eh..." I sighed.
"Anyway..here is my portfolio" she handed me the pink portfolio.

As I scanned over the portfolio, I heard a snicker reach my ear. I looked at her with a blank face. "Eh, what's so funny?"

She covered her smile, and heaved for a breath "Your clothes!!!" she laughed even louder.I glanced at my cloths still holding the portfolio. "What's wrong? is there a stain?" I asked myself. "What's wrong?" I pouted.

"Oh mianhae for saying this, but my dog could dress better!" She smacked my desk and leaned back into the chair. "Aniyo! my mom bought me this!" No saying that out loud does seem kinda loser-ish. Anyway, as we went through the typical questions the interview ended.

"Okay, bye and Thank you" She bowed and left my office. I turned towards the large windows behind me and placed my hands over my heart. "Woah.." I sighed.

"She just pulled my heartstrings...I'm in love!" I thought. 

Now this may sound sweet but it's not! You will see why.

~After a week~

So this is where it technically all starts. So we are all done for the newspapers today, and Chaerin is going home.

As she climbs into the cab, I hop into my Caddilac and follow the slow moving taxi. My heart was beating like a drum at her every movement, just waitng for her to turn back and yell at me with her fist in the air yelling "EH! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" but gladly, she didn't.

As the cab  and I stopped, I sank into the leather seat as Chaerin entered her home. Once she got in, I hopped out of my car and immdiately ran behind the bushes. Popping my blond head out of them. 

"Woah! her house is really nice!" While stalking (Well maybe more like 'observing...' ) I found out all her favourite foods were, and what her favourtie t.v show was, and what she did does on her spare time.

So I decided the next day, why not give her a gift! you know something she will love! 

It was about 10 o ' clock when I went home, but before doing so I stopped at the jewelry store and bought her a chrome heart ring! 

~The 2 weeks after~

It was now my daily routine to follow Chaerin wherever she went too. I was like her secret bodyguard! so secret she didn't know I was there. Oh, and guess what! she gave me a nickname! it's " Diva Key!" 

(She said it's because I act like a diva when I'm around her..but really I don't. It's because she always does the paper wrong so I scream at her) Anywho, while I hopped into my usual spot (the bushes) the worst thing happend...

She saw me! She stromed out and took me by the ear, and slapped right across my face with such force that I fell to the ground dazed. "YEAH!" she screamed.

"Wae?" I said back so innocently, "Why are you in my bushes?! hmm...you ert!" she then rushed to me and slapped me again! My face was about to bruise..

"Ani! I am not a ert, Listen Chaerin-sshi, I like you alot. So I discoverd a really long time ago, that observing.." she coughed out 'stalking' , I furrowed my eyebrows at her, " a girl, will help understand her a bit better" I slowly got up from the grass, and brushed my self off. While fixing my Ray bans. 

"Clearly you don't have confidence in yourself, why didn't you ask me out?!" Her arms flailed back, while I stood there appauled by her statement " Okay..well maybe I don't, And you know it's really hard asking someone out on the first go.." I bowed my head in shame. Yes, I've never asked someone out before..

You know why? It's because eomma was always in my way. Dressing me up horribly, so girls would run from me. And she was right..they did run from me. So I never got to ask one out, so I just bought them gifts and asked one of my friends to give to them. Now that I am an adult, I can give it to Chaerin now..and she was the first one to take it. And take me as I am.

She cocked her head back in laughter, "Whatta loser! Anywho I'm sueing you.." she said bluntly. I immdiately, shot my head back up and opened my eyes wide "WHAT! WAE??!!!" she then turned around towards her house and said, "Because your a ert!" I dropped to my knees, " I am not! please don't! I'll do anything!"

She then turned and smiled a mischevous smile at me, " My 3 favourtie words.."

So that's how I got here..In a pink jackect..being pricked in pins and needles.  So it's been a month now and we have been spending alot of time with eachother, and I have confessed to C.L about..oh maybe like 50 times and every single one she has rejected me.. and I don't think she will ever accept me.

"Oh! watch it! that hurts!" I snarled at the snickering Chaerin, "Mian." She walked around me with her pointer finger tapping at her lips. "Wae? Don't like it?" I shifted my weight to my right foot. 

She then grabbed a stool and placed it right infront of me. We were at eye level now. You would think this is unusual, but it's not..she always does this. To play with my heart.

"Key?" She said, fixing the collars of the jacket; still making eye contact.

"Yes my love?" A crooked smile grew on my face.

She giggled and gently kissed my lips. I was shocked, but went with it. My heart started to beat, and at the closeness we were at..her's was too.

We parted and both smiled. She then said, "Will. You. Be. My. Canvas?" she smiled sweelty, as she skimmed down to my fingers and intertwined them, "Yes, yes I will"

We both smiled, and kissed.

From then on I have been named Korea's most fashionable men, and Greatest husband.

"MUWAH!* And I have been named Korea's iest women!" 

♥Her Smile. His Smile.♥