Eat me And Weep...

One Shot Collection : ♥Chaerin & Key♥
It all started when I was at the Sonic Boom. The hottest club in Korea. 

~Flashback~
Anywho, I was waisted, BIGTIME! I couldn`t even dance straight! And the next thing I know, some guy is grinding on me. Now normally, I wouldn`t let this happen to me...but somehow it felt fine.

So the night went on and we were bothing having fun. His soft alcoholic whisper reached my ear, As my head fell back and onto her shoulder, his soft yet harsh hands intertwined with mine.

"Let's leave. You and me can do a little something" I then foolishly smirked and fell into his trap.
~End Of Flashback~

I ran my fingers through my hair, and sighed. Well know, I fell for him. But, he didn't fall form me. And know he visits other people..and It makes me flustered. 

And to think, we live together. The door slowly opened, and there stood a half sober Key.

"Oh that was fun!" he laughed loudly, I turned to face him in dissapointment.

Being half sober, he could still the dissapointement on my face. 

"Aish..Chaerin-ah really? Are we going to do this now?" He raised his voice, now parting away from me. Running his fingers through his spiked brown hair.

"Yeah! what?! I didn't say anything." He smirked, "That look! I know that look! Your going to yell at me!" He was right I was about to blow! This is the 5th time he has come home like that! Last time, he came home with some girl.

And I think he still sees her, I sighed. I turned away from him and returned to my work, "Are you still seeing that girl" I said bluntly, "Oh! so it's her you want to know about! Chaerin I told you, I'm not seeing her!" He sat down and the flat screen. 

"You know..I wouldn't think that if you didn't go out so much" I raised my voice and all hell broke loose.

----

Everything was shattered, Vases, plates, glass, you have..we have broken it. 

We were at eachotheres necks now. He had me against the wall, and I had him at his collar.

Our faces were inches off eachother, Our breathes touching. 

I glanced at Key's soft lips, they quivered. 

I looked at his face, and smirked. "You dirty " He smiled back. And he smushed his lips onto my lips.

His hands centered down to my waist, and around. I bit his lips, and pulled it a bit back, then returned to my original position.

He then left my lips and went to my neck. I placed my head at his ear, and my hand behind his head.

"I hate you...sooo...soo...much!" He parted away from my neck, leaving bite marks. "I hate you too." He picked me up and placed me on our bed. His hands were very frantic with me. More frantic then mine "Huh, you want me that much?" I smirked as I unbuckled his belt, and un did his buttons.

He leaned fowards towards my lips, and kissed them. He then went to my ear and said, "It's only because I love you!" 

I then un did his blouse, and allowed my friends to roam his soft chiseled body, and I allowed his hands to roam freely around mine.

"Aish..I hate you." He whispered in between little kisses down my midsection, I laughed "Then why bother, staying" His kisses stopped, as well as his hands.

"Because...my heart says I have to stay" He then returned to pleasuring me.

----

~12:00 pm~

I was lying in bed, dazed and . I woke up and turned to my side. There was no one there..I sighed and lifted the note on the pillow. 
"Last night was fun, I will be home by 7. Oh! and Breakfast  is on the table. Eggs and Bacon with rice..you favourite with warm tea. Love you - Key"

I smiled, at the letter. Sometimes he can be so sweet! I got up from my our and walked towards the kitchen. Immdiately I spotted the food, and slid over to them.

I smacked onto the chair and started to Eat Away.

"Woah! Key is a really good cook!"

-----

it was 12:00 am. And he hasn't come back yet.

I was watching t.v, with a bowl of popcorn. In the middle of a scene my phone started to blink. It was a text message from Key.

My eyes started to tear up..It was the classic line. And he even had the picture to prove it!

"It's not you..it's me. Chaerin, we've had good times together, but I think it's time we put those memories aside and meet new people. Mianhae Chaerin-ah. And if you don't believe me..here is a picture"

And as I stared at the picture, I just couldn't believe my eyes. 

I shouldv'e known...

I immdiately, took my coat and rushed over to Key's favourite club, and first time I met him.

The Sonic Boom Club.

I immidately found him...or at least I thought. I rushed to the person who  I thought was Key. I swung him around and his smiling face immdiately turned into a concerned one.

"Ah noona what's wrong?" He said over the loud music, I sighed "Have you seen a guy with blonde curled hair like yours?" I pointed to his head, and his eyes raised to his forehead.

"Oh, like mine!" he looked at me, "Yeah he left with some pretty lady. He was really drunk! That lady was all over him, he told her he had a girlfriend but she kept kissing him and taking pictures on his cellphone!" 

I smiled, "He's a goodboy!" I thought. "kamsahamnida" I bowed and left the club.

I then took out my phone and called Key.

There were moans and little 'Oppa' whimpers.

"Key?" I said with a cocked eye brow, Is he with someone else?

"Ah..Yes Chaerin?" He said a bit worried. A tear fell from my eye...And here I thought he was faithful.

"Where are you?" I turned around and stared at the tall building behind me. I could perfectly see our bedroom window, and there stood a dark figure talking to a phone, And beside that figure was another. A lady one, holding onto his body.

Tears ran down my face, as my legs started to buckle. I yelled into the phone "I HATE YOU! I NEVER LOVED YOU!! YOUR A LIAR!!! you-you-you-liar..." 

He smirked, " I never loved you. You were only a toy to me. I don't need you. I NEVER DID!" then the line went blank.

I turned back to window and the figure ran his fingers through his hair. 

And that was the last or at least I thought I was going to see him

But a plan came upon my head..a plan for revenge.

----*

After a few weeks of sending death threats and other dangerous things, I think that girl finally had it with me. I knew Key would've have known about my antics because i wrote in one of my letters if you tell anyone bad things will happen.

But, she actually called the police..good thing I signed them all anonymous!

A large knock came from the door, I opened it and then all i know is that 2 large men have driven me away from house and home.

---*

I was in a dark and cold room. There were nothing but brick walls everywhere, and I was in the middle. In a room.

"What's this?! Where am I?" I got up from the chair and swung my whole body around the room. My heart started to beat. Really..I was scared.

Just as I was freaking out, the steel door opened and revealed two men throwing in a flustered man.

Then the door closed suddenly, echoing a bang in the dark room.

The man kicked the door, and screamed "YEAH! LET ME OUT!!" My heart started to beat, and I broke into a cold sweat.

This voice was very familiar. And suddenly the memories flowed into my head.

This man. 

Was Key.

I hung my head down low, and shook it. I then looked up to the ceiling, "Crazy, isn't it?" His eyes turned to me, "Why are we here?"

I was about to answer when I strange voice echoed in, "This is a cellar, and in 5 minutes you have to find the key to the door." 

"And what if we don't?" I asked to the speaker in the room. It smirked, "Well then you die." I turned to Key, I swalloed hard.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Key asked, "We are a agency, and you two have commited some horrible crimes. Too horrible to reveal, So I suggest you do as I say. Your time starts now." We immdately looked at eachother.

----*

"1 minute more then we die." We sat there, beside eachother. Staring at the wall.

I turned to Key and said, "Key?" He raised his eyebrow, still facing the wall, "Yes." 

"Why did you cheat?" he sighed, and looked at me, "Because I knew I wasn't treating you right."

I turned my body to face him, "Oh, then why didn't you just break up with me? Instead of you know..."

He rubbed his face and turned to me, "Well, you know that girl?" I nodded, "Well she was a top competetor of the company I worked at..And well she was the bosses daughter. And so, she fell for me..you know because I'm so hot and all"

I knocked his head side ways,"Pabo!" He laughed, "Anyway, so one day the boss found out that his daughter was in love with me. So he forced me to go out with her, or else my whole job would be in jeopardy. But I declined. But I found another company to work at. After, my friends invited me to the club and I gladly went. And there she was, looking sad. So I asked her if she would like to dance with me...you know because she refused to go with my friends. Then she kissed me! I immdiately walked out then she followed me. And after a few weeks after, I was at home and she randomly came into my room, and started to have it with me...and I thought to myself this was wrong, but then I thought this was for the best since I never treat you right anyway. And when you called me I was deeply hurt. Then I saw you from the billions of people, you had tears running down your face, and that's when I hanged up. And till this day , I hated myself"

I stood there in awe. He really loved me. "Saranghae. Today and our life after" I cried and he gave me our last passionate kiss.

~Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.*

Eat Me and Weep~