New Suitor

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby~..." Momo cooed as she snuggled her face into you's neck and pressed a kiss on her neck. "We have to go to school."

you groaned and pulled Momo closer to her body if that was even possible. She let out a huff and shook her head.

"No...I want to stay at home with you."

Momo giggled and smiled against you's skin. "Me too, but we can't. Meiqi unnie will scold you."

you opened her eyes and looked down to see Momo pressed up against her body, her huge, adoring eyes staring directly at hers. A smile spread across you's face and she puckered out her lips, wanting a kiss from the Japanese girl.

"I'll give you a kiss when we get up." Momo bribed and rushed off into the bathroom to brush her teeth. 

you followed suit and started to brush her teeth like crazy. They began to race each other, seeing who could get prepared the quickest and obviously, Momo won. you didn't mind, as long as her girlfriend was happy, she was happy too.

"I love you Momo." you gave her girlfriend a backhug as they sat in class together. 

"I love you too you." Momo bit her lips and rest her head on you's shoulder. 

The intimate position garnered a lot of attention from the class since it was the first time they saw you being affectionate towards someone. you didn't mind and just ignored them, although when they did get too bothersome, you would go teach them a lesson afterschool behind the gym. Mina and Sana who was sitting behind them, trying not to gag at their cheesy gestures. 

"Wow, you turned into a total softie for Momo-chan." Mina observed the couple closely. 

"Yeah, I've never seen Momo-chan like this before." Sana muttered. "They both have heart eyes for each other."

"Guys, listen up. Today we have another exchange student from Japan." The teacher came in and tapped the board with his hand. "Come in."

A good-looking gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter