Blackmail

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I like you...What should I do?"

 

Momo was baffled as you stared at Momo intently, rubbing small circles on her hand with the pad of her thumb. A silence surrounded them as Nayeon came back in. 

"Come with me you-ah, we'll go stitch you back and let Momo rest." 

you nodded and kissed Momo's hand before walking away with Nayeon to another room. Momo retracted her hand and held them in front of her eyes, using the other hand t trace the spot where you kissed. A small smile crept onto Momo's face as she recalled how you was possessive of her. 

" Nayeon!" you's agonising scream pierced Momo's ear and she sat up immediately, sending a jolt of pain up her body. 

Momo ignored her pain as she forced herself to stand up and walk into the room Nayeon and you are in. Momo grabbed her stomach to ease the pain as she opened the door to see Nayeon pulling out a piece of metal from you's . Feeling quite nauseous from the amount of blood, Momo couldn't help but notice the other scars that decorated you's entire back. you gritted her teeth as she turned her head to the right when Nayeon dabs some liquid into her wound. 

"Momo?" you whispered as she locked eye contact with her. "What are you doing here?"

Momo inched closer as she held you's hand, hoping that it will help the girl feel better, and needless to say, it did. 

"Gosh you guys are so cheesy." Nayeon stated. 

"Shut up, you and Jungyeo--!" you barked as Nayeon intentionally press the pair of tweezers against her flesh. 

Momo's eyebrows creased together in concern as Nayeon finished up the stitching and bandaged you up. 

"What happened to your back?" 

you sat on the bed, dangling her legs and pulled gently Momo to sit in her lap, giving her a backhug. 

"Nothing much, just the fights people put up when I try to kill them." 

you stopped talking about it after she saw the horror in Momo's eyes and quickly took this chance to press a chaste kiss on Momo's cheek. you smiled widely when Momo blushed. This was the first time Momo had seen the girl smile, and it was safe to say that it was a pleasing sight to see.

"Get out of here before I puke." Nayeon warned.

"So mean, I just got stabbed and you're telling me to leave already?" you pouted. 

Nayeon narrowed her eyes. "Don't complain to me about getting stabbed when I'm sure you've stabbed hundred of people before." 

The statistics made Momo's jaws slack as you pulled her out with Nayeon smacking her head. 

"So mean~" you pulled out a juicebox Momo had bought her earlier and took a sip, savouring the flavour. She then placed the straw next to Momo's lips who took a sip as well. 

"I really like you Momo.." you mumbled as she planted another kiss on the back of Momo's neck.

Momo hummed as wrapped her arms around you's neck as the sat on the grass, deciding to ditch this class. 

"I really like you too you.." 

"Does this mean you're mine now?"

Momo giggled and kissed you's lips. "Mhmm, I'm yours."

you's eyes turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter