Murderer

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you?"

you froze in her spot and turned around slowly to see Meiqi standing, looking unimpressed with both her hands crossed against the chest. you gave a nervous smile and waved.

"Hello Meiqi~" 

"DON'T HELLO ME! Do you know what time it is?!" Meiqi barked. "What were you doing out so late?" 

you's smile fell and a smirk replaced it as she remembered how the three Japanese girls were curled up into a ball, trembling against the cold ground. 

"You didn't do anything wrong did you?" 

you shrugged indifferently. "I killed someone in front of my classmates."

A sickening shriek made you flinch and looked at Meiqi. She stomped to you and placed both her hands on you's shoulders, shaking her violently, hoping that she would come to her senses. 

"What?!" Meiqi was losing her mind. "Where are they?!"

you shrugged once again. "I don't know, back alley behind the convenience store?"

you walked off nonchalantly to take a shower while Meiqi hurried to the place to see if the girls were still there, and thankfully they were. They were too shaken up comprehend what was going on. 

"Heol..." you had done a very messy job of murdering someone, leaving their blood splatter all over the girls and pavement. 

Meiqi had seen enough of you's murders that it didn't faze her anymore. 

"Um, would you like to come back to my apartment? It's dangerous to go home at a time like this." Meiqi offered and held out her hand. 

Momo wa sthe first to break out of her trance and peered up to see Meiqi's kind face staring down at them. She really didn't want to trust Meiqi since she was a total stranger, but she looked friendlier than some of the other people lurking in the area, so she agreed.

.

.

.

Beep Beep

you was drying her hair with her cute polka dotted towel when Meiqi came back with the Japanese girls. 

"Y-Y-Y-You..." Momo muttered as she turned around to see Meiqi blocking the door. "D-Did you lure us back here so you could k-kill us?"

Meiqi had a promenient frown on her face. "No, but stay here, it's too dangerous out there."

Momo scoffed as she held Mina and Sana's hands. "And we're stuck here with a murderer who also happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter