New Students

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Students listen up! We have three new exchange students from Japan. Make them feel welcome okay? Introduce yourselves."

Quiet mutterings were heard in the classroom as the three Japanese girls introduced themselves one by one, giving out smiles and small waves to their new classmates. 

"Hi, my name is Momo!" 

"Hey, my name is Sana~" 

"Hello everyone, my name is Mina.." 

The teacher started clapping first and stared at the students, indicating to follow his actions. Scared of being told off, the students followed suit as the teacher placed his hands on the podium. 

"Alright, anyone want to volunteer to take care of these girls for the next few days?" 

Several hands shooted up as mainly male students shook their hand in enthusiasm. The teacher nodded towards the girls and motioned for them to pick whoever they liked. The three girls scanned their eyes across the class, some students opening their eyes abnormally wide just to be noticed. 

"That person in the back!" Momo exclaimed as she pointed to a hooded figure at the back corner.

The student's face turned pale as they followed to where Momo was pointing. The teacher's eyes widened and quickly adverted their attention. 

"W-Well, how about you Minhyu--"

"We want that person to show us." Momo pouted. 

The teacher clasped his hands together and rubbed it nervously. He cleared his throat and gulped down some water.

"Y-Yah! Kim you!" 

Momo, Sana and Mina stared in anticipation as the hooded figure sat up straight and a solemn and annoyed face looked at them with such intensity that caused the the other students to look away. 

"What do you want?..." you husky voice snarled as she removed her earphones and let them hang in front of her hood. 

"Take these new students around the school." The teacher didn't dare to look her in the eye so he averted his focus to her jet-black hair that protruded slightly. 

"New students?...Alright then.." you lowered her face and the hood covered her eyes but her almost devilish smirk was able to be seem, sending chills to the teacher and the three Japanese girls.

She stood up and dragged herself out of the classroom with Momo, Sana and Mina trailing behind with curious expressions etched onto their faces. The new students were having trouble keeping up with you as she took quick, light steps down the corridor. 

Suddenly, you came to a halt, causing the girls to bump into her. A menacing growl escaped you's lips and the three swiftly backed up and stepped a meter away.

"What do you want Kim Dahyun?" you's voice was dangerous. 

Dahyun noticed the three girls behind you, fidgeting with their uniforms and glanced at you who narrowed her eyes towards her. "Nothing, just want to say hi to my friend, can't I?" 

"Hello, my name is Kim Dahyun!" Dahyun introduced herself with a cute smile, one that was more w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter