Confession

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's eyes snapped open as she felt someone hug her waist and a hot, soft breath on her collarbone. A menacing look spread on you's face but her expressions soften when she heard small whimpers from Momo's mouth.

"Please don't hurt Mina and Sana..." Momo mumbled and nuzzled even further into you's neck. "Please..."

you relaxed her body and slowly s her arms around Momo's shoulder and pressed her lips together, not knowing what she was doing. A contented sigh escaped Momo's mouth and you unconsciously smiled. The sun was shining brightly through the crack in the curtains as Momo's eyes fluttered open.

"Nyahhh!!!" Momo's ear-piercing scream almost blew up you's eardrums as Meiqi, Sana and Mina came rushing in to see what the commotion was about. 

"What happened?!" Meiqi asked frantically.

"you was touching me!!!" Momo wailed, covering both her hands across her chest as if you just molested her.

"What?!" you's hands shot up. "She was the one who touch me first!"

"Yeah right!"

you rolled her eyes as she threw herself off the bed and into the bathroom while muttering profanities.

.

.

.

.

Momo felt slightly guilty for accusing you even if she does know she has a clingy personality, so on the way to school, she bought a juice box for you. Not knowing what flavour she likes best, Momo decided to buy three flavours, apple, black currant and guava juice. She sneakily placed all three beverages onto you's desk before she arrived and sat back into her seat. 

As the lesson started, Momo's mind was wondering off to where you might be. At this moment, the door swung open, startling both the teacher and students as you groggily dragged herself to her seat. When she arrived, she saw the drinks and picked it up, investigating it cautiously. 

"Who the put this on my desk?!" you's loud voice boomed. 

Silence ensued as no one said anything. Mina and Sana looked at Momo while she tried her best to avoid any eye contact with you. Letting out a hostile grunt, you slumped down onto her desk and shoved the drinks into her pocket. The class went on smoothly due to you sleeping and not interrupting the teacher.

 

The lesson ended and Momo peered to the side to see you gone. She looked left and right but there was no sign of the girl so she asked some of her classmates who didn't know of here whereabouts. 

"Oh you? She's on the rooftop." A kind-hearted senior said. 

"Oh thank you...and may I know your name?"

The girl slapped her forehead rather harshly, leaving a red handprint. "Oops, sorry. My name is Jihyo, student council."

Momo smiled. "I'm Momo. Hirai Momo."

A shocked expression appeared on Jihyo's face. "Oh! You're the new Japanese student right? Eyy, I guess you are as pretty as they say you are~"

A blush formed on Momo's cheeks as she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. "No~...Anyways I have to go now. Nice to meet you Jihyo-chan!" 

Jihyo giggled at Momo's cute nickname for her as Momo sprinted to the rooftop, hoping to see you.

 

As Momo reached the top floor, she carefully twisted the knob and pushed forward, opening the door to reveal you standing at the edge. Momo carefully approached her and a strong, disgusting smell hit her nose as she got in closer. Upon further inspection, Momo found a lit cigarette in you's right hand as white smoke escaped you's pink lips. 

"Smoking is bad for you." Momo stated the obvious as you turned around to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter