Pictures

Keep Me Sane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you tucked Meiqi to sleep as she put on her coat to go to the location that the anonymous sender. It was a dark secluded area just on the outskirts of the city with little lighting. you glanced at her phone 6:45 pm and it was already starting to get dark. 

"We thought we specifically asked Meiqi to come here.." A deep voice said and several shadows emerged from the dark. "But I guess that this is fine too."

"What do you want?" you snarled. 

"Well, initally, we wanted to kill your beloved Meiqi and send her corpse to you, but I guess the plan changed. Instead, how about we kill you and send your body to Meiqi?" 

"Like you can even do that Jackson." you spat.

"Because of you, Bambam has to spend a year in that filthy jail." JB scowled. "ing piece of trash!" 

JB lunged towards you who swiftly dodged his attack and winded her arm back before swinging it at full force towards JB. He was sent flying back, dirt smudged onto his white, branded shirt. 

Jackson and Youngjae sprinted towards you from the back and pinned both her arms behind her back as JB brushed the dust off his shoulders and knees before swinging a punch at you's stomach and her face.

"ing crazy !" you thrashed around, trying to escape their steel grip but was unable to. 

you groaned when Yugyeom, JB, Mark and Jinyoung took turns punching you as if she was a punching bag. When you bent down in pain, Jackson and Youngjae yanked her back up. 

"You know, I wonder what will happen if we kidnap Meiqi and Momo?" JB smirked, saying it loud intentionally so you would hear.

"What?!" you was pushed onto the ground as Youngjae and Jackson pinned her shoulders and used their legs to restrain you's attack. 

JB pulled out a swiss army knife and traced it along you's cheeks, grazing the bruised skin lightly but not enough to draw out blood. 

"They both gorgeous women with beautiful bodies." you's blood boiled as JB told her about his fantasy. "I wonder if Momo's still a ? With a body and face like that, I doubt it."

you's eyes were filled with murderous anger as she bit on Youngjae's hand, elicting a scream from him as he retracted his hand in pain. you took this chance to use her right fist to punch Jackson on his lower jaw, sending his scampering backwards into Jinyoung's arms. JB gritted his teeth in anger.

"What the are you guys doing?! Keep her down!" He screamed in frustration. "She's a girl!"

Mark and the others weren't very pleased with JB's comment and pushed him.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Yugyeom pressed his finger on JB's chest. "Huh? If she's just a girl, then you wouldn't need to call for us!" 

you groaned in pain as she stood up painfully and charged at JB with the remaing energy she had left, kicking his shins and making him kneel down. 

"What the guys?! Help me!" JB demanded as he shielded his face from you's continuo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter