Everything Went Black

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

Christian POV

I was just about to tell her something when Tae and Dean came downstairs. Tiff decided to cook dinner and she ended up making lasagna. So we started talking but I wanted to tell Dean how the experiment went. So I pulled him to the side and I told him the whole story from front to back.

"So why would me and Tae know you did, well almost did something?"

"Umm well I kinda sorta gave her a huge hickey on her neck"

"My man *does there handshake*"

"When I was gonna tell her you and Tae came downstairs"

"Text her or something"

So I texted her and when we came downstairs I saw Tiffany braiding her hair to one side. The way she braided it you couldn't see the hickey at all so Tae suspects nothing. So we all eat, decide to go for a walk and go to the movies to see Train to Busan.

"That was a really good movie," Dean says

"It was sad," Tiffany says

"I like how the little girl saved them by singing in the tunnel," I say

"I hope there will be a part two"

Tiffany POV

So Tae and I start singing and dancing while the boys were laughing and hyping us up. As we were dancing we both backed into two guys.

"*bows* Sorry"

"Wassup short stuff *talking to me*"

"Hey little mama *talking to Tae*"

"*Both turn around and look up*"

"MINO!!! *hugs him*"

"Jay!!! *hugs him* Jay & Mino meet Tae and I boyfriends Dean and Christian" I said

"Dean and Christian these are our best guy friends, Jay and Mino"

So we were all laughing and talking when someone called out Christian's name making us all turn around.

"*Pulls out gun* You took my girl from me, now imma take your life from you"

"*Yells with tears in my eyes* ZICO STOP!!!

"Don't worry Tiffany I'm a shoot Dean too so Christian has company *smiles*"

Right as he goes to shoot I push Dean and Christian out the way. Then I hear the sound of four gunshots and everything went black.

~Six months later~ Jay POV

Over the past year and a half, I've been in this hospital every day with Tiffany just hoping she'd wake up. She's gonna wake up, she just has too. Dean and Taeyeon come every other day to check on her. After 6 months Christian stopped coming, started over his life and got a new girlfriend. I can't stand him. If you really love someone, how can you just stop coming to see them, get a new girlfriend and be happy? Mino has even been coming down here to see her, she and Mino are close friends too.

"My birthday's coming up, you know what I want for my birthday? I want you to wake up, wake up  for Jay baby."

I knew she probably couldn't hear me but it helped to talk to her. So we're all sitting by her bed side. I'm sittin on one side and Dean and Tae on the other. We just sat our heads on her bed. I whispered I love you to her low enough where she could only hear me.

Tiffany POV

I've been in this really dark place and then I hear a voice coming from this bright light. It said I love you and it sounded like Jay. I walked toward the light and opened my eyes slowly. I rubbed Jay's back with my right hand and whispered back I loved you too while I rubbed Dean and Tae's back with my left hand.

"*whispers to Jay* Your wish has been granted"

Dean and Taeyeon look up and Taeyeon starts crying while Dean goes to get the doctor. I look at Jay who seems shocked that I could hear him but happy that I am up. The doctor comes in making sure everything is alright and gets my papers ready so I can be discharged. I get dressed and thank everyone for continuing to visit me. I give everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Can yall give me and Jay a minute?"

"We'll be in the car *leaves*"

"Look, Tiffany, I'm sorry Christian sto-"

"*Kisses Jay*"

A/N: Well, bet yall wasn't expecting that now were you? So what's gonna happen between Jay & Tiffany? What's going on with Christian? What will happen next? Guess you'll have to wait to find out. Thanks as always for reading my story and until next time. XOXO