Hidden Feelings

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

Tiffany POV

I can't believe we both just did that I kissed my friend. He's a good kisser though I'm not even gone lie, it was hard to stop. , I ran all the way outside to this car and remembered Taeyeon got the keys. She going to bug me to death the whole time home.

"Where the hell did that kiss come from? I didn't know Christian was your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend and that was just acting"

"Liar! We been best friends for a while so I know pretty much everything about you. I know fake kisses and that surely wasn't a fake kiss"

"I'm a good actor and so is Christian *changes the subject* So what's up between you and Dean?"

"He's cool, we're probably going to hang out soon but I got his number so, for now, I'm a just text him *thinks to self* I know she didn't just change the subject, it's cool I'll leave her alone for now"

" *sings* Taeyeon has a boyfriend

Christian POV

"Christian snap out of it !!!!!! *shakes Christian's shoulders*"

" *snaps out of it* Huh?"

"Damn, she put it on you like that? I have been trying to snap you out of your little fantasy world for 10 minutes"

"Sorry"

"Man, why don't you just tell her you like her?"

"I don't think she's ever thought of me as more as a friend & if she do like me, she's scared to because she ran off"

"She could be, but you'll never find out if you don't tell her"

"I'll tell her, I just got to figure out how"

Jackie POV

Dear Diary,

I saw my best friends Christian and Dean who I haven't seen in over a year. We had fun dancing and singing. Taeyeon has a little boyfriend, it's really cute. The dance teacher took us out of our comfort zone. Her taking me out of my comfort zone had me where I ended up makin out with Christian. It kinda shocked me so I ran out the room. I didn't plan to kiss him it just happened. He's an amazing kisser, I felt something with him that I never felt with anyone else. I'm so confused and what makes it worse is that I didn't want to stop kissing him. Diary of a confused girl.

A/N: This was more of a filler chapter because I didn't know where I wanted to go with this story at first but I got it now. Hope you like it so far, it will get a lot more interesting soon and some new characters will be introduced. Thanks for reading my story and until next time. XOXO