Your Childhood Friend Remember?

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

~2 weeks later~ Jay POV

So my birthday is today and we're having a big party. The whole AOMG and H1GHR Music teams are gonna be there, Dumbfoundead, I'm even gonna invite Christian and his girlfriend. Dean and Tae figured out Tiff and I go together when I kissed her at the movies thinking no one was looking.

"This cake looks good but *runs a finger through my piece of cake* I think it'll look better *wipes icing on my face* on you *smiles and laugh*"

"And this ice cream is good but I think it'll taste better *smears ice cream on her lips* off you"

"You not funny now get it off"

"Gladly *kisses her and gets the ice cream off her lips* Now get the icing off my face"

"* it off and kisses his cheek* yup, taste a lot better *smiles*"

So we both are laughing and having a good time when Christian walks up with his girl.

"Hey, thanks for inviting me to your party man"

"No problem, thanks for coming"

"Oh, this my girlfriend Alexis"

"Hi, this is a pretty dope party"

"Thank you, and this is my girlfriend Tiffany"

"Hey Alexis, hello Christian"

"Hello"

"Tiffany? Why does that name sound familiar?"

"Your childhood friend remember?"

"*eyes widen* Tiffany?!?

"In the flesh"

"Wow, you look different"

"I changed a few things after I got out the hospital"

"How long have you been out?"

"About a month"

"We should catch up, wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"I have nothing to say to you, bye Christian, nice meeting you Alexis"

"You too"

"Where are you going Tiff?"

"To get your gift, I'll be right back"

So Christian and Alexis leave early, everyone gives me my gifts and Tiffany is the last one to give me my gift. She tells me happy birthday and I open the box to see a customized titanium steel Rolex with AOMG on the inside of it. I smile wide and thank her for the gift, this is one of the best birthdays ever.

A/N: Is Christian okay? Why did he drop everything? Why did he and Alexis leave early? Guess you'll have to wait and find out. Thanks for reading my story it means a lot to me, and until next time. XOXO