Please...Don't

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

Christian POV

Damn it what did Zico do now? Dean and Tae went to go find him while I went after Tiffany. I run out the house to find her at the bottom of the two flights of stairs. I call after and she starts running faster I was always a little faster than her when we ran track so I'll catch her. So while I'm running after her my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey we found him they were in my room," Dean said

"We found him passed out on Dean floor and a broken beer bottle by his body so we figure he was drunk tryna attack her" Tae explained

"And to get away Tiff smashed the beer bottle over his head"

"Alright, thanks, I'll call back when I catch her *hangs up*"

So she ran into this dark alley, sat down, and started crying with her head on her knees. I held her from behind and she screams. I held her tight so she couldn't run

"*screams* please don't me, Zico please, just let me go"

"He tried to you?"

"*sniff* Yes, he was drunk. I was coming out the bathroom and I tried to leave but he locked the door, pushed me on the bed and kissed all over me. I tried to get up but that made him more aggressive and he ripped my shirt *zips down jacket to show me* I finally got enough strength to get his beer bottle, I got it and smashed it over his head to knock him out"

She was crying so hard while telling me this, all I could do is hold and comfort her. I called my friend Issa to pick us up and drop us off at her house. She changed into her pajamas and cried herself to sleep with the teddy bear I won her at the amusement park.

~Next Morning~

Tiffany POV

I wake up in my bed and go to the guest room to see Dean, Christian, and Taeyeon in their own beds. So I go downstairs to cook breakfast. I make cheese eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and orange juice. One by one they start to wake up and come downstairs, I guess they smelled the food. We eat and Dean and Tae ask me what happen last night. I looked out the window as I told the story.

"I'm so sorry," Tae says

"It's whatever. No one ever just wants me, they want something from me, *looks at Christian* so Christian, what do you want from me?

"Huh?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing"

"Everybody has an agenda"

"I'm not everybody, trust me, I love you and I would never hurt you"

"You can't honestly think Christian would hurt you right?"

"I don't know what to think anymore *looks at Taeyeon teary-eyed* I never thought someone would try to me, I never thought someone would date me just for how I look and leave me when they found someone better looking, I never thought I would be abused, I never thought someone would date me just because I got him stuff but guess what it all happened so honestly, I don't know what to think anymore"

"But Tif-"

"Look I know Christian wouldn't intentionally hurt me, but I can't take any more pain right now, I'm sorry *puts bookbag on and runs upstairs*"

Christian POV

As Tiffany goes to her room a purple and black book falls out her bookbag. I pick it up, and go to the couch to read it but it's locked. Then I looked down by my foot to see the key and opened it. I start to read through it and I realize its her diary. It's mostly about me but its a few about how she met Taeyeon. She had pictures of me and her when we were little and diary entries from when she was 7. There were three things I learned while reading this diary. She realized she had a crush on me ever since she was four. The only thing that could calm her is when she's around me especially when I kiss her. She was scared to go with me because she thought Zico would try to hurt me. She's probably in her room crying right now. I never really thought of how much she's been through. Now that I think about it she does seem calmer when I'm around her. I think I wanna try an experiment.

"Dean and Tae, come here"

"What ya reading?"

"Her diary, I need your help"

A/N: What is Christian up to? Is Tiffany gonna be okay? Will Tiffany and Christian ever end up back together ? Guess you'll have to wait to find out. Thanks for reading my story and until next time. XOXO