Love Birds

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

Tiffany POV

"Come on Taeyeon we got to go to the dance studio"

"Coming you got everything?"

"Yeah"

At the Studio

"Hello, my friend Taeyeon and I just joined LaurieAnn's dance class can you tell us where it is?"

"Yeah go down the hall, make a left and it's all the way at the end room 143," the desk clerk said.

We both say thank you and head towards the room handing Ms.LaurieAnn our paperwork. She takes it and tells us we're going to start soon so to go and stretch. So we do stretches in unison in case we have to do dances together. As we are stretching I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey beautiful," someone says.

"*Turns around* Christian!!!!! *runs and hugs him* I haven't seen you in awhile how are you?" I said.

"Good and you?" Christian says.

"Even better now"

"So I don't get any love ?" 

"Hi Dean *hugs him* Taeyeon I'd like you to meet some of my childhood friends Christian and Dean, you guys this is my best friend Taeyeon"

"Hey Taeyeon" 

"Hey Christian"

"Hey sweetheart"

" *Blushes* Hey cutie"

"Come on Christian let's leave these lovebirds alone"

"Alright *walks away* So how you been the past year?"

"I was sad when you left but then I met my best friend Taeyeon and I felt a lil better. I still missed you though Christian"

"Well I tend to have that affect on girls *smiles* "

"Whatever *giggles* so you got a girlfriend?

"Nope I'm single so do you have a boyfriend?"

"I'm talking to someone but nothing really serious"

Jessica POV

So we finally start class and we are brought to the front of the class for introductions. Afterward, we are asked a few questions.

"So what type of dance do you girls do?"

"All types," Tiffany says

"You two sing as well?"

"The best you'll ever hear right in front of you," I say.

"Let's see what ya got"

So we start off doing Teen Top's choreography to "Rockin" and finish off perfectly with Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal".

"Good now let's get you girls out of your comfort zones you two up for the challenge?"

"Yes," we both say

"Tiffany you'll have to sing and interact with Christian and Taeyeon you with Dean"

"Cool"

"So what song are Dean and doing?"

"This one *plays video* "

So she plays Quit Playing by U-KISS.

"This should be a challenge, but I'm up for it"

"Just go with the flow okay"

So we're dancing all close, I'm singing to him and he kisses me on my cheek.

"That was pretty good alright your turn Tiffany"

"What does Christian and I got to sing I'm ready

"You will do the first part of Paradise Lost by GAIN and Christian will do the second part of Wet by JooYoung"

"Okay"

So they seem nervous at first but after a while, they just went with the flow. His hands on her waist and singing to her while she's flirting with him, putting on his hat and singing in his ear. The song about to end so they do the last note and kiss. Oh,  do I see tongue, this better than just staying home watching tv. They finally stop and the class cheers O_o They think they were actin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"*yells excitedly* Yes!!!!!! Now that's how to end a class excellent performance you two"

LaurieAnn dismisses the class, Christian looks surprised but is smiling like crazy and Tiffany ran off before anyone could say anything to her. Ha, she must have forgotten I drove it's cool. We're going to talk on the car ride back.

A/N: Well that escalated quickly, guess there was a lot of pent-up emotion from the year they were apart. What's on Christian's mind? What is Tiffany's explanation going to be about this? Guess you'll have to wait to find out, thanks for reading. Until next time, XOXO