Take Me Home...please

Far Away...Young Love (A Christian Yu Story)

~2 weeks later~ Taeyeon POV

Well, it's official Dean and I go together. He's a real sweetheart I love everything about him. Tiffany has a boyfriend too, his name is Zico. Christian, Dean, and I are gonna meet him today. So we meet at Cafe Aewol Monsant.

"Everyone this is Zico, Zico this is Taeyeon, Christian, and Dean"

"Hey Zico"

"Wassup"

So we chillin, talkin, having fun and Dean and Christian decide to go play basketball and Tiffany decides to go walk them out.

" * his lips and look me up and down* So Taeyeon what I got to do to be with you?"

" *looks at Zico* Excuse me?"

"You heard me y, what's good?"

"One, you go with my friend and two, I go with Dean"

"I'll dump her for you and Dean can't treat you like I can"

"You right he can treat me better, and you better not hurt my friend *sees Tiffany standing at the door*"

"Just give me a chance *tries to kiss me*"

" *Pushes Zico off me* Go with Dean and Christian now"

"Thank you for being there *runs to catch up w/ Christian and Dean*"

Meanwhile...Christian POV

"Dean, I don't like this Zico dude"

"You don't like any of her boyfriends Christian"

"This one is the worst he just seems too..controlling *sees Taeyeon running towards them* Taeyeon what are you doing here?"

"Dean, Christian!!! *hugs them* I'm so happy to see you guys"

"What's wrong?"

"Zico tried to get with me and I told him not to break up with Tiffany and I go with Dean but he didn't care. He tried to kiss me and Tiffany pushed him off of me and told me to find you guys. They were arguing when I left *sees Tiffany walking towards them and run towards her*"

"*stops Taeyeon and barely whispers* T-ta-take m-me- home p-pl-please *passes out*"

"*screams* Tiffany!!!

"Taeyeon bring the car around, Dean help me get her up*"

Christian POV

So Taeyeon pulls the car around and Dean helps me get her in the car. I drive because Taeyeon is in no state of mind to drive so she sits in the back with Tiffany. Dean and I get her inside the house and on the couch.

"What to do now?"

"Take her hoodie off she probably passed out because she was overheated"

"*Takes off Tiffany hoodie and glasses* OMG *tears up* he abused her

"What are you talking about? *walks over to Taeyon and sees Tiffany* Christian!!! Come here, you were right about Zico"

"What's wro- *sees Tiff* I'm going to kill him"

"Chill man"

"*Yells* He abused her Dean!!!"

"Look at her, she needs you more than ever right now to be there for her, we can get him later"

"Okay, hand me a marker so I can wake her up and I need access to her leg to snap it back into place

"*hands Christian a marker*"

"*waves marker in front of her face*"

"*starts coughing* What's going on?"

"You passed out, I need access to your leg to snap it back into place"

"Okay, Taeyeon help me up. I have shorts on under here *takes off pants*"

"Okay, now you're gonna feel some pain you ready?

"Yeah"

"1.......2.......3 *snaps it back into place*"

"*Covers to stop from screaming and let tears run down her face*"

"Dean go get me a bandage for her leg, Taeyeon go get her crutches out her room"

"I'm glad you broke up with him"

"I didn't Tae"

"You need to"

"I can't"

"Why ?!?!? Look what he did to you Tiffany"

"I can't because he said if I did he would hurt everyone I love. I'll stay with him and suffer before I let him hurt the people I love"

A/N: So for starters, I don't know the process of waking someone up with that strong smelling stuff and snapping a leg back into place. Next, Zico is not abusive and I'm not trying to demean his character in any way, shape, or form. It's just his character in this story. Thank you everyone who is reading my story and until next time. XOXO