What are you wearing...

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… What are you wearing right now?” The deep voice echoed through the room from the phone as the brown-haired boy put it on the bed while folding his clothes sitting right next to it. He snorted quietly smiling a little silly at his younger friend’s weird sense of humor and pressed the button so he could talk to him normally again without needing to let everyone in his block to know what kind of music Jeongguk played in the background while talking to Tae.

“What am I wearing? Gosh Gukkie, you’re getting worse with every day. I’m wearing my pyjama, duh. It’s evening, you just left after playing video games all day with Jimin. What’s wrong with you?” He asked laying his head on the pillow and pressing phone next to his ear still smiling stupidly and tracing the patterns with his fingers on his blue sheets. Jeongguk on the other side of the line chuckled quietly and the sound of someone sitting on the mattress could be heard at the same time as he answered.

“I heard someone say it today, okay? With who else am I suppose to try it out if not with my best friend?” Voice echoed through the phone again but Taehyung wasn’t focusing on him anymore. His phone fell from his hand as his hands started shaking all of sudden, causing in dropping his own device on his very own washed face. The older boy moaned quietly in pain and rubbed his nose to get rid if the unpleasant feeling and lift his phone to his ear again, trying to concentrate on the talk.

“You could have tried it today with Suga hyung, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind you throwing cheesy line at him.” The older boy stated with the teasing grin on his face even tho his friend on the other line couldn’t see him. Jeongguk sorted quietly after hearing the idea and the sounds of someone shifting on the bed were heard again.

“He would only kick my and it’s not something I want after trying out these words.” The younger boy said and Tae could swear that he heard a smile in his friend’s voice, head pressing into the pillow to hide his own growing smile dancing on his lips.

“Then leave it for another occasion and just say compliments. They are harmless unless said to the wrong person. But I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like getting them or at least blush hearing them.” Taehyung put the phone on the pillow next to his head and started staring at the ceiling still being able to hear and speak clearly to the boy on the other line. He also heard some mumbling and a quiet sigh accompanying another shifting on the old mattress.

“Do you like getting them?” Jeongguk asked and bit his lower lip nervously, fingertips tapping onto the screen of his phone as he’s been holding it in front of his face looking at the contact photo of his best friend.

“I do like getting them but unfortunately for other people it’s not so easy to make me blush.” He snickered and rolled onto his stomach so he could put the phone on the pillow and stare at the photo of smiling Jungkook set as his contact picture. He was painfully adorable with flushed cheeks and eyes turned into a crescents as his hand was trying to reach holding the phone Taehyung, his hoodie dirty with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter