As long as we are together

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung?” Jeongguk asked. They were in younger’s boy small flat, cooking side by side the way they have done it before at least a few times every month. It was getting familiar, domestic and so good that sometimes even unrealistic for both of the boys.
“Yes?” The paramedic asked as he stirred the tomato sauce in the pot, smiling a little at his boyfriend while doing so. Jeongguk rested his chin on Taehyung’s shoulder, which was easy for him since he was a quite a bit shorter than the brown-haired boy. He hated it and loved it, he felt like their relationship was meant to be if they had the perfect height for hugging and cuddling. 
“We’ve been dating for over one and a half year now...” Jeongguk started speaking in a low a little unsure voice. 
“One year and eleven months baby. This dinner is the beginning of celebrating our anniversary silly.” Taehyung put in automatically, tilting his head a little and nuzzling nose in the younger’s plump cheek.
“Yeah. Why we...like we never... Oh for God’s sake… I was thinking maybe we should move in together...uhm, only if you want?” Kookie whispered with a little hint of insecurity in his voice and tightens his arms around the older boys waist in front of him him.
Taehyung frowned a little furrowing his eyebrows and turned the stove off turning around and wrapping his arms loosely around Jeongguk’s neck, caressing the back of his head. The younger boy leaned into him almost immediately as Taehyung searched his face thinking about this whole situation. I need to tell him. I can’t hide it any longer.
“I... There’s nothing I want more baby… but there’s just there this one little thing, you know.” Taehyung said. Of course he wanted to move in with Jeongguk but...
“I’ve never even been to your place,” Jeongguk said, “you could have the bodies of your ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends buried under the carpet right now.”
Taehyung sighed and leaned forward, resting his forehead on Jeongguk’s one, “It’s a lot more complicated than that.”
“I love you,” Jeongguk his hair and kissed his temple, “nothing’s gonna change that, you know it right.”
“I...” there was a lump in Taehyung’s throat. He knew that he couldn’t continue pretending forever. At the beginning of their relationship Taehyung didn’t think it was important to tell Jeongguk, and as their feelings grew he started getting scared that his boyfriend would leave him if he told the truth. And Taehyung didn’t think he could handle that, not when he has tasted what it feels like to live with someone as precious as Jeongguk. “You know what,” the brown-haired boy pulled away and tried to smile with his usual rectangular smile. “Why don’t you come over tomorrow night? We can talk some more about it and I’ll cook something yummy, how about that?”
He didn’t regret asking the second that made Jeongguk smiled brightly and said yes.
***
“His name is Jeongguk, he is really nice and kind. He won’t hurt you.” Taehyung explained carefully the situation, even though he highly doubted that his three year old son would remember it for longer than a few minutes anyway. Jungwoo Kim nodded quite eagerly as his big brown and shiny eyes kept staring at his dad. He looked a lot like the older man with her messy brown hair at the top of his head and a sprinkle of freckles across his tanned after summer cheeks. Taehyung loved him the most in the world and he couldn’t imagine a life without the little bundle of joy. He and his mother had him when they were both nineteen, an accident really, but there had been complicatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter