Drunk in love

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk stormed into the apartment with his drunk boyfriend right behind him and shut the door closed with a loud and harsh bang against the doorframes as he quickly undressed himself from his coat and threw the piece of clothing on the floor. Taehyung calmly hung up both of their coats in the closet and followed his from two years boyfriend to the living room, eyes unfocused and steps a little off.

“One ing night. All I asked if for one peaceful day, one calm night to enjoy with you and with the guys but no. You have got to get drunk and it was way more important.” Jeongguk started to talk but with every sentence his voice got higher and higher, louder and louder as his boyfriend sat hopelessly at the couch and just stared at him.

“It was my one and only night off and you knew ing well that I have been swamped with work since the beginning of summer but you still had to act like a jerk and get drunk like a ing idiot. Why you didn’t respect the only thing I wanted today? Especially that it started so well!” The black-haired boy exclaimed again and rubbed his face with both of his hands, tears still not showing up in his dark doe eyes but fury and anger both perfectly visible on his cheeks as they reddened and make the vein on his neck pop.

“I know that I’m doing bad stuff too, I know that we don’t spend as much time as we would like, I know that I’m not perfect but for God’s sake, it’s my ing birthday Tae, goddammit.” Jeongguk kicked the couch that Tae was sitting on and caused the older boy to shake a little, as Kookie supposed from all the liqueurs he had drank before.

“Why Tae. Why, ing why. Can you even tell me? Can you tell me why on my birthday you got drunk with Bogum, the only person I can’t stand? Why, please tell me.” The young boy tried for the last time this evening and looked his boyfriend in the eye, or at least tried to look him in the eye as the other boy kept looking at the floor.

“It was part of… part of… you know… you gotta know...” He mumbled and scratched his nape, still not lifting his gaze as the hiccups suddenly appeared, making Jeongguk even more mad at his boyfriend than he previously already was.

“You can’t even speak properly right now.” He whispered with not only anger in his voice but also heartbreaking and deep sadness coloring it, eyes glittering with tears as he stepped away from the couch. “You were so charming, so perfect this morning. It was amazing but now… it’s like… I can’t stand when you drink and you know it. You agreed with me all along, you understood me. Did I make a ing mistake?” Jeongguk asked with tears now streaming down his face and hands shaking as they were pressed against his thighs, looking at his boyfriend desperately with still last string of hope connected to his heart. But it was just like someone suddenly cut it with the pair of scissors. Jeongguk’s breath hitched and not so long after he ran from the living room to the balcony, frantically trying to take a proper breath and calms himself down as he kept choking on his tears and on the cold air around him, shaking all over his body and closing his eyes with forehead pressed against the cold balustrade. He didn’t even hear when the glass door opened against and a man with clear eyes and steady walk entered the balcony and sat in the chair next to the wall, two meters behind Jeongguk.

“You might not think you’re a supermodel

But you look like one to me”

Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter