Taeguk

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It has to be perfect.”
It was the only thought that kept floating through Taehyung’s head as he’s been stressing around all day, preparing everything for his husband’s arrival after almost two weeks of absence. It wasn’t much, he was fully aware of that because the two had already longer experiences with being apart but this time they’ve got to have full evening and night all to themselves, thanks to their friends’ kindness and son’s understanding. Because the only person who was able to calm Taehyung down when he was frantically walking around the apartment, was their three year old son Taeguk, who constantly kept reminding his dad that everything was good, perfect in fact. The little boy missed his dads so much when they couldn’t spend as much time together as he wished but he couldn’t be happier knowing that his parents will spend some good time together, probably watching his animated movies as they always tell him whenever he asks them what they do when he’s not around. Besides, he had as much fun at home as he had with his uncles, three different apartments to choose and every one willing to take him over even for a whole week. So no hard feelings attached, he was more than happy when he spent all day walking aside his dad and helping him clean the house (“Daddy, you missed the spot while cleaning the table”; “You spend too much time with Seokjin hyung Gukkie if you see these things”), cooking something good smelling for his daddy, making inspections with white gloves to check all the surfaces (“Let me to it daddy! I like these white gloves” and who were Taehyung to say no to his son who learnt how to do big doe eyes after Jeongguk) and packing his favorite toys to Iron Man bag that he’s got from America after his dad came back from business trip. Taeguk wished that his dad was more calm because when he was nervous, everything could easily go wrong and that was the last thing that either of them wanted. Taehyung kept fidgeting his fingers while sitting or pacing around while standing, it was too much for him not to mention the little boy who quickly hid in his room to pack some more things and prepare his own little present to help his dad calm down. Meanwhile, the older boy found himself in the kitchen again, checking oven and hot stove to make sure that the food didn’t burn or somehow ruin during his little panic attack in the bathroom when he saw plenty of Taeguk’s toys laying on the floor, ready for someone to trip over them. He took spatula and mixed sauce in the small pot few times, smiling a little to himself when delicious smell spread around the kitchen, obviously proud of his improved skills. Taehyung heard little pads of his son’s feet on the wooden floor in the hallway and moment later he spotted little silhouette of Taeguk’s peeking around the corner with shy grin on his face.
“Daddy, I’ve got something for you.” He giggled quietly and flashed another smile, surprisingly similar to Jeongguk’s bunny one, jumping a little on his spot behind the door.
“What is it Gukkie?” Taehyung smiled fondly and kneeled on the floor beside counter, watching as his son kept fidgeting in one place poorly controlling his excitement, face lighten up with glee.
“I noticed that you forgot to buy flowers for daddy so I asked hyung to help me get you some daddy.” The three year old came from around the corner showing in his small hands little bouquet of uneven cut flowers that were barely holding up together wrapped in blue ribbon. The older man smile got even bigger, eyes turning into crescents as he spreaded his arms so his son could quickly run to him and give him the flowers.
“They are beautiful Gukkie, daddy will be so happy when he sees them.” Taehyung said feeling his cheeks start to hurt a little from smiling so widely and hugged his son even tighter, kissing his head and cheeks a few times. He couldn’t and even didn’t want to admit to Taeguk that he indeed, bought the flowers and that they’re waiting in the bedroom ready to leave Kookie speechless, but now he was sure they’re not needed anymore. The little bouquet was more precious and sweet than the red roses could ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter