4 am

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold hands slowly his warm after sleep skin underneath the tshirt and a cover, scaring Jeongguk through his sleep as he opened his eyes and blinked a few times getting used to the darkness. His body movements discouraged the man behind him but soon enough the same cold hands were pressed against his tummy and a pair of hot lips touched the flesh on his nape, slowly leaving a trail of kisses down his back and shoulders.

“Tae it’s 4 am.” The younger boy’s sleepy and cute voice echoed through his dorm room as he watched the clock pointing at the fourth number, fingers interwining with his boyfriend’s ones on his stomach. He felt the boy laughter against his skin and Jeongguk smiled softly, moving even more into Tae’s embrace to feel more intimate and comfortable.

“But I want to cuddle.” Normally deep voice of his boyfriend now sounded really boyish and babyish which caused the black-haired boy to smile even more soft but also frown a little bit, as he quickly rolled around to face Tae, still staying in his favorite position.

“You woke me up at 4 o’clock to cuddle? Boys could see you!” Kookie exclaimed and made a mad face at the brown-haired boy, looking at his chest instead of eyes. Soon enough he felt a tap against his nose and a fingers on his chin to lift his head up and warm and tastefully addictive lips pressed against his own one just a second later.

“There is always a good time to cuddle baby. No one saw me and even if, I’m sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter