Taeguk pt 2

One shots (BTS - Vkook mostly)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the steps of three males dissappeared on the staircase Taehyung closed the door and took one deep breath, calming himself down and organizing his messy thoughts. He pushed himself off the wooden door and started walking towards kitchen, stopping every now and then to check if everything was okay and neatly cleaned, Taeguk’s toys hidden, candles far away from plants and things that aren’t entirely fireproof. Tae was getting more and more anxious with every passing minute, especially when after twenty minutes or so, everything seemed to be prepared : the apartment was clean, his son’s bouquet of flowers standing on the table along with wine and glasses, few candles lit to make the atmosphere more intimate, food warm and ready to be served. For a split second a thought came through Taehyung’s mind to maybe change his clothes because of the occasion but he decided to stick to his comfortable (actually Jeongguk’s) sweatpants and tee, because as far as he knew his husband, he was entirely sure that he’s not going to dress up either. And he knew him pretty damn well. The tall brown-haired man found himself in the kitchen again, leaning over the counter with forehead against the cold wall next to the stove and repeatedly counting every passing minute, waiting for a knock to the door and food to be entirely ready, paying attention so the meals won’t be too cold or too hot. He was aware that his husband can be a little late but it wasn’t something that he hadn’t been used to after few years, it was always a couple of minutes not hours and Taehyung was a patient man. Besides he still had almost half an hour before his husband was supposed to be there and that meant a lot of time to prepare the table for the dinner. But as far as he was a patient man, he wasn’t fearless and he got scared at every sudden and unpredictable movement that he or someone else does. So it wasn’t a surprise for neither of both males that the moment Jeongguk quietly stepped into the kitchen and sneaked his arms around Tae’s waist, the older one quickly spinned around with a silent scream on his lips and wide suprised eyes, hands quickly finding their place on his husband’s shoulders as he suddenly felt a little dizzy from the sudden move. The smile appeared on Jeongguk’s face when Tae’s grip on his shoulder tightened, wrapping arms around his waist more securely and softly pecking his cheek.

“I know I’m stunning but I prefer to avoid you fainting in my arms.” He jokes with a joy in his voice and brings the other man closer to his body, rubbing their noses together and biting his lower lip to contain his little laugh.

“Shut up.” Taehyung said quietly after a minute or two, face prettily tinted with pink from mild embarrassment. “You weren’t suppose to be here so early, I was going to welcome you with prepared meal on the table and the wine and the flowers and you’re just showing up here and giving me a heart attack.” The brown-haired man was aware that he started to whine a little with a pout on his lip almost as good as Taeguk’s, hands resting on Jeongguk’s nape and playing with his hair, gaze stucked on his husband’s chest. But it was the least thing from his worries because the fact that his plan didn’t work out and he couldn’t welcome his husband the way he deserved was more disappointing than a whiny tone. The black-haired man shook his head with a quiet laugh again and hugged himself into his partner’s warm body, arms wrapped around Taehyung’s waist and chin hooked over his shoulder.

“I missed you too, Tae.” He whispered and smiled softly when he finally felt his husband’s arms around his body holding him closer and his lips on his temple, pressing innocent little kisses that lingers on his skin long after he stopped getting them. Taehyung pulled his face away only to look Kookie straight in the eye and to catch his lips in a slow sweet kiss, mouth moving in sync as their bodies moved even closer to each other, leaving no space between them.

“Welcome home Kookie.” The older man mumbled into Jeongguk’s lips and took a deep breath inhaling familiar intoxicating scent of the boy’s cologne, nose nuzzling in his neck catching a breath after the first kiss after weeks.

“It’s still not fair that you showed up earlier.” Taehyung said after pulling away and grinned at Jeongguk’s offended expression after too quick ending of their make-out session, quickly pecking his nose and getting free of his embrace to put food on the plates.

“What’s not fair is you teaching Taeguk how to make a perfect pout, he clearly taught himself by watching you.” The younger man chuckled under his nose and watched his husband walk around the kitchen leaning on the counter and knowing that in a state like this he shouldn’t help him, the boy too afraid to mess something up.

“You wish, it’s your pout on his face. Told you that he will become little version of you one day.” Taehyung looked over his shoulder to smile at his partner again and turned around with plates with food in his hands, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter