An Agreement..

Let's Not Fall In Love

He come to her school, he want to come clear with her. He want to tell her that he has girlfriend now. He saw someone with sunglasses, she look familiar to him, then he is laughing realized that she is Kim Yerim, he is waving his hand, Yerim looking at him,
“Why is he here?,” she asked, Saeron looking at where her friend looking,
“Who is he?,” Saeron asked.
“Someone I know,” Yerim answered while walking to Jungkook, “are you looking for me?,” she asked, Jungkook still laughing because of her sunglasses, Yerim know it but she won’t take off her glasses.
“Hmm, I’m looking for miss Kim Yerim, do you know her?,” he asked, teasing her.
“I think we are not that close to make such a joke,” she said coldly,
“What are you doing wearing sunglases in school like this?, don’t your teacher said something to you?,” he asked.
“They will be frightened by my eyes after I take off it, so it’s better like this,” she said, “is there something you want to talk to me?, why you don’t even text me before,” she said.
“Let’s go,” he said while opening the car door, “I want to say something, so let’s go,”  Yerim looking at Saeron who still waiting for her.
“My friend is waiting, so say it now, ” she said.
“I want to say it somewhere else, I want treat you something delicious,” he said.
“No need to do that, I’m not in the mood to eat something,” she said, then looking at her friend once again, “where we’ll go?,” she asked after rejected him.
“A restaurant near the beach, seafood restaurant, I heard from mom you like seafood,” he said.
“You even asked her what I like?,” she asked, “I thought you don’t interest in me,” she said.
“Hmm, I don’t interest in you, so I want to say something about that,” he said, after heard that she is pouting, “why?, are you that disappointed?,” he asked. 
“No, I’m not, wait here, I’ll talk to my friend first,” she said then runs to Saeron, “Saeron-ah, mian, you can go with my car, I have to go with that person,” she said then take her phone, calling her driver, “ah..ahjussi, can you drive Saeron home, I have to go with someone before going home, I’ll call mom, hmm..thank you,” she said then put back her phone, “he’ll come in 5 minute, ” she said.
“Did you really want to marry him?,” she suddenly asked.
“What?, it’s not like that, we’ll settle it, both of us against it,” she said, not long white car come, “here he is, you can go..sorry I couldn’t accompany you,” she said, Saeron leave with her car while she is back to Jungkook, “let’s go,” she said, then get on his car.
They are on their way to the restaurant in silent, Jungkook starting conversation after an hour,
“Then, why were you crying?,” he asked,
“No need to know, you said you don’t take interest in me,” she said, “are the food there really delicious?,” she asked.
“Hmm, I’m regular there everytime I come to this beach,” he said.
“Is it still far?, ” she asked, “I’m hungry,” she said while putting her hand on her stomach.
“An hour more, then we’ll arrive,” he said, she is looking at her phone,
“We’ll have dinner there,” he said.
“Ah, but I’m really hungry,” she said once again, then he suddenly stop in a mini store, “where is this?,” she asked, but he didn’t answer it, he just leave her like that and back to the car with two bottle of beverage and chocolate bar, “thank you,” she said when he give her the beverage, “are you come here often?,” she asked.
“Hmm, it’s my fourth time,” he said.
“Hmm, fourt time?,” they continue their journey.
Here they are, a simple restaurant near the beach, Gyeongpo beach. He already order some foods for them, then he comes with a bottle of rice wine,
“Are you going to drink that?, you have to drive back to Seoul,” she said.
“I’ll call replacement driver, so let me drink one,” he said, “sorry, you can’t drink this, you are not 20 yo yet,” he said, it’s like he’s teasing her, “you can order cola, or ahh..ice lemon water,” he said, she is pouting. The foods come not long after that with her drink, he ordered spicy seafood and vegetable stew and haemultang. 
“Look delicious,” she said then, “thank you for the food,” she start eating, 
“After this, I’ll tell you what I want to tell,” he said, she is nodding, “eat slowly,” then he eat too,
They are sitting near the beach, it’s sunset she take out her phone,
“The nightjust start but we had our dinner, I’ll be hungry again later,” she said, he is smiling, “what’s that, the thing that you want to tell me,” she asked.
“I have girlfriend, so I don’t think I can continue the engagement,” he said, she just nodding, “do you have a boyfriend?,” he asked.
“Hmm, I have until yesterday,” she said, “we break up that night, when you drop me in front of the book store,” she said,
“Then..you are crying because of it?,” he asked.
“Maybe,” that a simple answer, “you don’t like me?,” she asked so sudden. It silent, then he give the answer,
“You aren’t my type,” he said. It’s their second time meeting like this but he really straight forward,
“My first impression of you isn’t that good either,” she doesn’t want to lose.
“Then let’s decide after 2 months..weather we’ll continue it or end it for our own good,” he said, she agreed to his idea, “although after this we’ll meet often, let’s not fall in love,” he said then extending his hand,
“Okay, let’s not fall in love,” she said then reaching his hand, “what is this?, we have a good start but..end it like this. Is this because you are drunk?,” she asked while looking closer at him, but then he push her head,
“Don’t get any closer, dongsaeng-ah,” he said, “that’s what I want to say from the start, dongsaeng-ah,” he said then patting her head.
Suddenly she is lying down on the sand, he’s following her,
“She is a senior,” he suddenly telling her the story about his girlfriend, she just silently listening, “I fall for her in my first year, ” he continue it.
“He is my senior,” she follow him, telling story about her boyfriend, “we dated for 2 years but end up like this. He said that our relationship won’t go anywhere, so end it faster would be better,” she said, he is looking at her, “haa..I don’t think it’ll end like this.”
“Just…let it go, he was letting you go, so you must do the same,” he give her suggestion.
“I’ll, but..I’m still want to confirm something, so I’ll meet him later,” she said.
They decided to call replacement driver, they sleep in the car in their way to Seoul.
“Thank you, for end it faster,” Yerim said while looking at Jungkook, “it’s good that you date someone who match your type,” she said.
The next day, she come to the PC room where her ex have part time job. She want to talk to him once again, she want to confirm something,
“While we date in 2 years is there a moment where you really fall in love with me?,” she asked.
“Why suddenly asking that when we already break up,” he answered.
“That’s what I want to know, if there is no time like that then I’m wasting my time for 2 years, loving someone who never really fall in love with me,” she said.
“There was time like that, once. When you said that you love me, you want me to become your boyfriend, that moment,” he said.
“Okay, at least there is one moment that I want to remember, thank you and sorry,” she said then come out from the PC room, she suddenly start crying, she is squatting down in front of the PC room. Not long after that Jungkook come out from the PC room looking at the girl who is crying there, he is walking closer then know that the girl is someone he know,
“hey, Kim Yerim, what are you doing here?, why are you crying?,” he asked, Yerim looking at him and smiling,
“Wah, you come on the right time. I already confirmed it, so I’ll let it go now,” Yerim said.
“You just meet him, where is he?,” he asked.
“He is working here as part timer,” she said, “thank you for your suggestion, and I’ll do what we already agreed last time,” she said, “wish you happy with your girlfriend,” she said while her tears couldn’t stop.
“Don’t talk when you are crying,” he said then suddenly grabs her hand, “I’ll drive you home.”
“No need, I won’t go home in this kind of state,” she said, “just go, I’ll take taxi or bus,” she said then leave him, he is still looking at her back,
“Who is she?,” his friends asked.
“My future wife,” he suddenly said making his friend shocked.