Saying I love you……

Let's Not Fall In Love

Today is really tiring day, Yerim just looking outside her store  while listening to the music. Music is the best heal for her right now, she just want to forget what happen today, just for this moment, then someone come in, someone who looking for job. She is looking for an assistant to assist her, a women stand there bowing to her, Yerim bowing back to her then she is smiling,
“Are you here because of that?,” Yerim asked while pointing at the paper on the door, then she is nodding,
“Are you that Kim Yerim?,” she asked, Yerim look confused, “your face look same with Kim Yerim who I know from someone photo,” she said, Yerim still confused with her words.
“We have meet before?,” she asked.
“Just through photo, my ex saving your graduation photo in his wallet,” when she heard that, she know that her ex boyfriend is Jungkook.
“You are Jungkook’s ex girlfriend?,” she want to make sure.
“Yes, I’m. But I come without knowing that you are the owner of this store, I’m Lee Jieun” she said.
“I’m Yerim, Kim Yerim. So, won’t you feel uncomfortable working with me?,” Yerim asked.
“It’s all in the past, and I know that both of you in that kind of relationship when he is with me,” she said, then she is giving her application to Yerim,
“Sit down please,” Yerim sit, and then she is following, then she is reading her application, smiling, “then, will you work here?,” she asked after read it.
“Ofcourse, take care of me, ” she said then bowing to her, it’s really awkward after knowing who is she, after knowing what kind of past that we shared. 
*
While Saeron waiting for someone in a playground, someone come to her while bringing ice cream, Saeron smiling when she see him,
“You come,”  she said while taking the ice cream, “just sit here, sunbaenim,” she said then the men smiling.
“Why are you suddenly want me to come here,” he asked.
“I heard your conversation with my friend yesterday,” she said, Saeron talking woth Jungkook.
“Ahh, really?, I want to forget it really,” he said, “she said that she want me to not give up on Junghwa.”
Saeron smiling, “just follow your heart, you know that Yerim like you too, right?,” she said.
He is sighing then lowering his head, then looking at the sky,
“I shouldn’t have start this..,” he said, “accepting her as my girlfriend while I still like Yerim,” he said.
“It’s because you feel lonely, the one who you like not by your side at that time,” she said, “but, do you know that she prepared something before come to Korea, something for you,” she said, jungkook shaking his head, “she designed shoes for you,” she said then smiling, “she is looking forward to it, how you react in her surprised,” she said then he is lowering his head one more time, 
“I should have say I love you earlier, right?,” he said, Saeron smiling.
“Saying I love you..that words really she want hear from you.., really, she is waiting for it,” she said, “sunbaenim, when she said that you know right that she didn’t really mean it, so..I hope your feeling toher still the same,” she said then standing,”she is still waiting for it, the words ‘I love you’ from you. Say it to her, then fight for your love life with her,” she said then smiling, “I leave now, thank you for coming and thank you for ice cream,” she said then really leave him. 
“It’s not that hard saying that words when I know that you like me back, but why I keep holding it..keep holding saying those words?,” he said then sighing.
In her store, she is designing something while her new assistant preparing something for her,
“Want me to tell you how we ended up breaking up?, ” she asked while giving her new pencil, Yerim smiling,
“Why?, you want to tell it to me?, just keep it for you..it’ll hurt you if you keep mention it,” Yerim said.
“It’s not that hurt now, it’ was hurt but now I’m okay,” she said but Yerim doesn’t give response, “so..I saw it for the first time on that day, it’s just our fourth month dating,” she said then sit next to me, “I just wondering why he keep starring at his wallet for so long, not just once so I secretly looking at his wallet when he left to the toilet, then knowing what he is starring at..your graduation photo with him, he didn’t have my photo there, although he had it on his phone, he never starring at it for that long. Then what made me angry is what he write there ‘saying I love you, Saying I’ll love you.’”
“You can stop it now..I don’t have to know the detail, right?,” she said the smiling to her while tapping her hand,
“You have to know, because until today, I know that he still keep that photo in his wallet,” then Yerim looking at her.
“She has someone now, you know it, right?, ” Yerim doesn’t believe it.
“He had me back then..but he still keep it,” she said, “I meet him days ago, then jokingly asking if that photo still there, then he is smiling to me and said ‘ofcourse’.” Yerim left her then hiding in toilet, she doesn’t know what she should do know, she like it or not, then she just crying.