She is the best choice..

Let's Not Fall In Love

Yerim is looking at the shoes box, the shoes that she wanted to give to him, then taking deep sigh, Jieun looking at her,
“What are you doing boss?.” Then she is shaking her head, “is that shoes really precious to you?.”
“It’s nothing.”
Someone come not long after that, she is wearing bright clothes with sunglass, Yerim bowing to her, then Jieun following her, it’s Junghwa,
“We’ll start making the shoes after this meeting,” Yerim said while giving Junghwa piece of paper, her shoes design.
“It’s pretty,” then putting the paper on the table, “but, I don’t think I can wear it next month,” Yerim looking at her, not knowing what the meaning behind her words, “didn’t he come to you?, last week,” yeah it’s already a week since the day Junghwa want their family to give both she and Jungkook time to think,
“Ahh, yes,” Yerim awkwardly answer.
“We were want them to give us more time to think, I think today I’ll decided. I just let you know the decision, I’ll pay you for the design, but you don’t have to make it to the real shoes because I won’t wear that anywhy,” she said, Yerim lowering her head, “do you think, you are one of the reason?,” she asked, Yerim looking at her, “hmm, you are the reason, should I say you are the main reason?.”
“Then sorry, I don’t really want both of you to cancel it, really.”
Junghwa grinning after heard that, then handing her money, “is it enough?, I’ll take the paper if I can.”
Yerim still silent, she still feel guilty, “answer me, Kim Yerim-sii.”
“You can, you don’t have to give me money,” Yerim said then giving the money back to Junghwa, “are you sure with your decision?.”
“I take this decision not because I want to give him up to you, I just want a happy life for me, if I married him, I think I’ll get jealous everyday because of you…,” she said, Yerim doesn’t know what to say, “Jaehyun-ssi, know about it, right?. About your past relationship with Jungkook.”
“Yes, he already know, I let him know about it.”
“Then what’s his decision?.”
“He still be one of my investor, eventhough he still feel angry about it, he said he won’t be childish.”
“That’s good then, you won’t lose this shop. Honestly I want you to fail, so all of us will be sad at the same time, but I guess I’m not bad person who make my own wish come true,” she said, “you know, right?, that I can do it if I want,” she said Yerim look sad.
“Junghwa-ssi, be happy…,” Yerim want to cheer her up, “sorry if I ever made you angry.”
“Then you must say that at least once a day, because you really made me angry,” she said then grining, “what I’m doing now isn’t the same as what you have done years ago, I’m not saying I’m better than you, it just..we are different eventhough both of us canceled the enggagment in the end. After this, what kind of decision both of you’ll take..I’ll never ruin it, just do whatever both of you want, and never appear in front of me, ” then leave her, Yerim’s tears suddenly falls,
“Why it become like this now?, what I have done?,” while touching her chest, “it’s really hurt here.” Jieun runs to her then rubbing her back,
“Cry it out…,” she said, then hugging her, “it must be hard for you, boss.”
While in his house, his dad throwing things, he just get the news about Junghwa canceling the enggagment. He is throwing books to his son who sit in front of them, it hit his face and left scare there,
“You know how hard dad work to get her as your girlfriend, and now you ruined it because of what happen in the pass. That Kim Yerim is a bad memory for our family, she embarrassed our family and her own family, and now..she come again, ruining what I’ve build. She shouldn’t come and appear in front of you…why she comeback after ruining our family. She has no shame at all. And, never have thought to marry her, son. Dad won’t approve it.”
“She is comeback because she want to start her own brand here, not because of me or because she want to ruin what you have build. If you think she is coming back because of me, then you are wrong. If you think she want to ruin you then you are wrong too, she is nothing to you, and she know that. I think I already told you so many time that…it’s not only her fault…I were the one who suggested to her to not attend the enggagment party, but why you always talking like it was all her fault, it was you r son fault too, dad. I hope dad want saying something like that about her again, this time is the last time. And about marrying her, I’ll do it if she want me to do it, but now, I don’t think she want it, dad. If I decided to marry someone, I think she’ll be the best choice, she’ll be the best choice, dad.” Then leave his dad like that.
“Do you think dad will stay calm after this?.”
After debating with his dad, Jungkook driving his car to Jaehyun’s company because he want to meet him right now. He know what he want to talk to him, he want to talk the same thing to him,
“What’s wrong with your face?,” he asked after looking at scratch on Jungkook’s face.
“It’s nothing. What is that?, the thing you want to talk to me.” 
“What will you do after this?, after taking such decision what will you do?,” Jungkook doesn’t give him his answer, he keep looking at him, “answer me.”
“Trying to make her sure that she is the best choice, I know that it’ll take a long time…but still I’ll do it. Someone already hurting because of this decision, so I’ll make sure to keep up my promise to her, to Junghwa who hurt because of this decision,” he said then smiling.
“What kind of promise?.”
“To not marry anyone this year, because if she sees the news about it this year, she think she’ll be crazy.”
“That’s right, both of you already in that stage..for me who still in ‘confessing love’ stage won’t be as hard as her…. Now, I’m trying to not be childish, and keep invest in her store, she is working hard for it after all, now..a lot of people know her brand.” After hearing that, Jungkook smiling,
“Thank you for that decision, I know it’s hard for you too,” then trying to hug but Jaehyun pushing him.
“What are you trying to do, Jeon Jungkook-ssi?,” he asked then laughing, “let’s meet again after I settling my heart completely,” Jungkook nodding then bowing to him, “no need to do that to your friend.”
While driving his car he is looking at the mirror and touching his scratch, then smiling,
“I want someone treat this,” he is going to the company. When someone asking what’s on his face, he just smiling, when his secretary want to treat his scratch he rejected it, “don’t worry.”
The night come, Yerim walking to her house then suddenly stoping near the playground. It’s really become a habit, he always come here at night since that day so she always stoping her step in this spot every night, but today he isn’t there..so she keep looking at the playground then taking a deep breath,
“Let’s go home, Yerim-ah,” after she said that, someone calling her, “ahh..it’s startled me, ” then turning her face, she found him smiling while walking closer to her, “it’s not the time to smiling like that, Jeon Jungkook-ssi.”
“Are you waiting for me?, it’s become habit, right?, Kim Yerim-ssi,” when he said that Yerim keep looking at his face, his scratch really distract her,
“You always come with that kind of wound, come here after treat it,” she said.
“My doctor is here though,” he said while pointing at her.
“What’s wrong with you?,” when she is about to leave, he is pulling her into a hug,
“She come to you, right?, what did she said?,” he asked.
“I’m really sorry to her, for having this kind of feeling when I know you were with her,” Jungkook looking at her face.
“She really having hard time when she is taking this decision, I’ll be the one who is sorry to her, after all I’m the one who is signaling her all the time that I don’t love her,” then he is pausing, “did you confessed to me just now?, you said ‘having this kind of feeling’?, what kind of feeling?, love?.” Yerim pushing him,
“I’ll take ointment for your scratch.”
“Should we start again?,” he asked, Yerim stoping her step.
“Not now…it’s still hard if you want to start it now, it’s still hard for you, for me and for both of them who sacrifice their feeling for us, let’s take it slow.., okay?.” Then both of them smiling to each other.