Take It Slow….

Let's Not Fall In Love

A year later…

Yerim’s store become biger than before, she have a branch now. She isn’t awkward around her family anymore, although she couldn’t comeback to her house, but she is more than happy, her dad allowed her to meet mom again. While Jungkook is busy with his bussines, his dad still angry to him because he lost one of his biggest bussines partner, but it’s okay as long as the company still doing good. Junghwa, doing her life well, at least in her career. She got silver in her last competition, and now preparing for the next one. For now, career is number one for her, she will get her love later, that’s what she thought. Jaehyun still come to Yerim’s store, once in a month to check her store growing. Once in a while they will having lunch together with her assistant, Jieun.

“Jieun-ssi, the new shoes will come in 10 minutes,” Yerim said while holding her phone. Jieun nodding then running to the back door, preparing the space for the new shoes, Yerim comes and help her,

“Why is that box still there?,” Jieun asking about the shoes that Yerim wanted to give to Jungkook.

“Ahh..I’ll bring it to my house,” and smile awkwardly.

“Or give it to him,” Jieun teasing her.

Yerim looking at the box, wondering if it the time to give it to him. They don’t contact each other since a month ago because of their activity, but for now they are in a good relationship, as a friend.

While Jungkook just come from Japan, he get off from his car that park in front of his building, his face look tired, but still he comes to the office first before taking rest. There he meet Jaehyun who just come to discuss something with his dad,

“Your dad call me to come,” he said when Jungkook walking closer to him, “how have you been?,” he asked.

“I’m doing good, how about you?, why he want you to come?.”

“Just..discussing about some bussines. Ah, how about you and Yerim?, your relationship with her,” he asked, Jungkook smiling.

“We are good…not a lover but..we are in a good relationship, we decided to take it slow. I couldn’t meet her for the last 2 month because of some bussines, and she is really busy too with her store, how about you?.”

“Me?, I’m doing fine as a single man. Once in a month I’ll come to her store, checking.., then..I’ll go first..yor dad must be waiting,” he said then run, Jungkook looking at his back,

“He comes once in a month?, is he still have the same feeling to her?,” he asked then looking for his phone, trying to contact someone, “how are you?, let’s meet..tomorrow,” he said then smiling.

Tomorrow?, your birthday, right?. You don’t have another schedule?, your parent must have party for you..

“Ah, tomorrow it’s my birthday…I forgot about that.., hmm..there is a birthday party, I’m not even a child,” then both of them laughing, “then I’ll meet you after that, at the playground near your house,” he said.

Aigoo, you must have been busy until forgetting about your special day, Jungkook-ssi. Okay, let’s meet there then..I want to celebrate your birthday too.

“Hmm, okay..see you.”

*

Her unnie who decided to comeback to Korea with her family comes to visit Yerim with her son. Her son run to Yerim,

“Aigoo, did you just come from your new school, handsome boy?, are you happy with your new frined?,” she asked while lifting his body, but he’s just wmiling, “unnie, I made shoes for him,” she said while walking to the box that she put on the table, “I hope you like it handsome boy,” then give the box to him, he’s smiling after knowing what in the box,

“You don’t made something for me, I need something pretty too for my foot,” Taeyeon said while showing Yerim her foot.

“What kind of shoes do you want to wear, dear customer?,” she asked then helping her cousin trying his new shoes,

“So..let me know about your relationship with him,” she asked, Yerim looking at her unnie, “why?.”

“We are in a good relationship, we are close to each other, but for now..we decided to take it slow, if we suddenly become a lover after that disaster..I thought it’s so wrong. So for now, we’ll focus in our bussines, we don’t know about the future.”

“It’s already a year ago..that 2nd disaster, why you couldn’t move on form that?,” she asked then drink her water.

“We are moving on, unnie. But we couldn’t just start dating just like that. This time, if we decided to be each other lover, it won’t be just dating live for us..but we’ll be each other life partner, so..we’ll try to getting closer to each other family. After all the one who get hurt the most are them..so, yeah.”

“Wahh..you are really getting mature day by day, unnie pround of you,” she said while walking closer to her son, “do you like it?,” she asked to her son, but he just smiling, “you must answer it..do you like it?.”

“Hmm, I like it,. Mom.”

“Then, say thank you to aunty Yerm,” she said then he runs to Yerm, giving her hug,

“Thank you aunty.”

*

Today is his birthday, Yerim looking at the box, the shoes box that already warped preety. Jieun looking at her while smiling,

“Decided to give it on his birthday?,” she asked.

“Ah, hmm..I decided it to give it now. I hope he’ll like it.”

“Hell, don’t worry.”

After buying a small cake, she is walking to the playground, then waiting for him there. She is looking at her watch, it’s already 10 PM,

“Will he come?,” then standing, someone hug her from behind, making her startled, and about to step on his/her foot.

“It’s me, Yerim-ah,” he said, Yerim relieved after heard that voice, “sorry for making you wait, it’s cold, right?.”

“What do you mean?, it’s hot, pabo…,” then trying to releasing his hug, “how was the party?.”

“It’s just a boring party, Jaehyun come too,” Yerim nodding, then taking the cake lighting the candle,

“Then..my mini party for you will be boring too, because I just bought this small cake,” Jungkook smiling, “make a wish..another wish, different wish from your first party.” Jungkook closing his eyes,

“Hoping the best for two of us..I hope this year we can be a lover,” he said then opening his eyes, blowing the candle, “my wish will be granted,” he said.

“Who said?,” Yerim said then pouting, “for you, I made this year ago, but I couldn’t give it to you back then..so I give it now. Happy birthday, oppa.” Jungkook smiling after heard that word after long time, opening her gift then laughing,

“The gift that I’m waiting for, why you give this just now..Jieun noona told me that you made me a pretty shoes year ago, so is this that shoes,” then trying his new shoes, “I hope I can bring you to beautifull place with your gift.”

“Beautifull place?, okay, then bring me there,” then both of them smiling to each other.