Ch4

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

You: I look back at Junjin oppa. As I heard the announcement from the emergency people. *I cover Junjin mouth with my own hands. I pull my left hand back and put my pointer finger to my lips shh.*

Junjin:I felt her hand on my lips. I watch her as she brought back her left hand and watch her left pointer finger on her lips for a shh.

Announcement: The people who are stuck in this elevator. The repair man for this elevator will be here this morning at 10:15am. That is all. 

You:*I took my right hand off his mouth. I'm so sorry Junjin oppa. I had to do that.*

Junjin: I felt her right hand off my mouth. As she said her apology to me. Is that time you have to check out,at that time ____?

You:More likely to check out at ten fifty am in the morning. What is the time right now?

Junjin:I look at my watch its twelve forty two. That bit of a make out session that we had earlier was something.

You:I'm sorry again if im not y enough for the next step. Maybe,I'm just worry because this is my first time? With someone that I really like.

Junjin: ___,stop apologizing. *I cup her face and look at her eyes and then back down to her lips.*

You:*I felt his hands cupping my face then looking at my eyes and my lips.* *I heard both of our stomach's growling for food.*

Junjin:Man...I'm so hungry.

You:I'm hungry too. I can open doors for you.

Junjin:Don't. We are both hungry here. When you use more of you're strength you just get hungry more often.

You:I took his hands off my face. I look up at his lips that were swollen from our make out session from earlier. I put my eyes back down on the ground.

Junjin:I felt her hands on top of my hands taking my hands off of her face. I watch as her eyes went back down on the ground. I brought my hand up and put my hand under her chin. Look,up more often beautiful.

You:When he call me beautiful. I lost it. *Inside of my fangirl heart explodes.* I went ahead and kiss his lips again. Go for round two I said between breaths. 

Junjin:I felt those lips again on my lips. As I heard her say Go for round two.My hands travel down to the end of her shirt.I pull her shirt off her body.I start to kiss near her . I brought her closer to me. I kiss her left shoulder and my hands found their way to clasped of her bra.

You: When he took off my shirt. My mind went off for the insecurity button. *Insecurity button* I close my eyes and shook my head off for that button. I told myself let him. I felt him bringing me closer to him after he kiss near my and my shoulders. I felt his hands on my back and his hands found their way to clasped my bra. My hands travel down to end of his shirt. I took his shirt off of him. I saw his abs then look back up at him.

Junjin:She took off my shirt. She look at my abs then look back up at me. I picked her up and put her on the elevator rail. I heard her small talk.

You:As he picked me up and put me on the elevator rail. Oooh I said in a small talk. 

Junjin:Do you ____,really want to have you're first time with me? Even though its not somewhere special.

You:Yes, Superior I want my first time with you.

Junjin:I kiss her right on the lips with passion. Don't let go of me. I breath. I rock my hips into a lock mode for ____.

You:I kiss him right back on the lips. I wont let you go. I breath. I kept a hold on the kiss before I let go of his kiss and went down to his right shoulder and bit it and kiss it. I want to get stuck on you tonight, Junjin.

Junjin: I run my fingers through her long curly,wavey and a bit straight hair. Until,I heard say I want to get stuck on you tonight,Junjin.

1Am

Skyler: I'm at a club with couple of friends mine. I still in shocked that I saw Shinhwa at dinner tonight after the concert. My eye's were every where in the club. I saw a crowd surrounded a man. I squint my eyes and saw Lee Minwoo of Shinhwa in this club. Look,at all those girls surrounding him. I wish it was just me all over him. I came down stairs and saw him walking away with the girls as he turn his head around and wink at me. 

Minwoo:I saw Skyler coming down stairs to the floor. I walk away with the girls and turn my head around and wink at Skyler. Girls, how about I will see later today at the hotel on my second day here?

Skyler:I was shocked and surprise that He wants to see these girls later today on his second day. I walk away and out of the club. I let out of a breath. 

Minwoo: I watch as the girls walk away from me. I turn around Skyler I said. Skyler I said again. I walked out of the club and saw her standing right there. I walk and grab her wrist.

Skyler:I felt someone grab my wrist. I turn my head around, Minwoo.

Minwoo:I called for you twice while I was still inside the club. What are you doing outside of the club,Skyler?

Skyler:Got jealous when I saw those girls around you. Even though you winked at me. I felt my inner fangirl was going to loose her marbles. Even though I'm a fan. I would like to be closer to you, Minwoo.

Minwoo: When she told me that she was jealous of those girls around me. I smile brightly. But,Earlier I saw guys around you. Wait wait what,You would like to be closer to me.

Skyler: That's because I was looking for you. One Hundred Percent. Oh, those guys are with each other twenty four seven. I should probably go back to the hotel that I'm at.

Minwoo: Let me walk you home. I want to get to know you better, Skyler.

(Author's note: Can someone type of a scene and send it to me, please and thank you?)