Ch2

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

You:I start to toss and turn and mumble words. *Skyler go and enjoy the concert*I said I open my eyes lightly due to the headache.

Skyler: The ambulance staff told me to stay here with you. So,i'm going to stay here with you.

You:Skyler you waited to see Shinhwa too go inside and watch the concert. I have seen you flirting with you're Minwoo photo's on your phone. Go and enjoy the concert. Tell me about the concert later. I have to get better first. Go.

Skyler:I hug ___. I will tell you everything about the concert ___. I promise. I ruffled her hair and walk inside the arena again. 

You:I watch Skyler going back inside the arena. I can hear all the screams from the fans. My ear's are hurting. Oww. I got up slowly and put my feet on the ground and sat up. Everything hurts. I couldn't see him or Shinhwa. I feel ashame of myself. I try to get up slowly from the sitting position but,everything was still hurting around me. I walk from left to right in a dizzy matter to get to the bathroom. I can still hear the screams from the inside of the arena. It's going to be a long night I said to myself. Oww. I don't even know what time it is. I couldn't get to the bathroom door. I start to walk outside the kcon arena. Everything is a blurred. I sat down on the concreate pavement. It hurts. I put my head against the pole bar.

Kpop fan:I notice a girl by herself. Hey are you alright? Look at me?

You:*Skyler*

Kpop Fan: Is that one of you're friend's name?

You:Yes, Do you have the time? I breath.

Kpop Fan: Quarter to Nine Forty Five. 

You:I have very very bad headache. Are you a staff member?

Kpop Fan: Yes, Do you want me to get some water for you?

You:Yes please. It hurts so much. I open my phone cae and saw the time at nine fifthy pm. I close my phone case. 

Shinhwa: To all of our fans thank you so much for being here and supporting through out the years. 

Hyesung: It's beautiful. Do you smell something burning?

Eric: Yah

Dongwan&Andy: Laughs

Minwoo: Hugs Junjin. 

Kpop Fans: Scream

Junjin: I smile.

Shinhwa: Thank you so much. As we left the stage with smiles on our faces. 

Hyesung:I hope everyone goes home safely.

Andy: I agree. It was so much fun performing for our fans. I look at Minwoo. Look at him smile. 

Minwoo: I had a blast. Im ready to go back to the hotel and relax.

Eric: We need to eat too.

Dongwan: Mhm. Food. I look at Junjin. Junjin,What's up?

Junjin:I kept thinking about that girl passing out and didn't get to see us perform. I was in the elevator with her earlier. She looked really pale.

Andy: She probably is alright right now. She probably went home or back to the hotel room.

Hyesung: What did she had? 

Junjin:A headache.

Eric:How about we get change and have fun at the hotel. 

Minwoo:Agree.

Outside the Arena.

Kpop Fan: Here is you're water.

You:Thank you so much. 

Kpop Fan:Drink please.

You:I start to drink the water. As I saw Skyler running over were I am. 

Skyler: You do look more flush now _____. Come on let me take you back to the hotel now. Come on. Thank you every one.

Kpop Fan: No big. We are family. Her health come's first.

You:Skyler I can walk from here to the hotel.

Skyler:No,you are not walking alone. Come on.

As Skyler and I walk together to the hotel. 

Skyler: Im sorry we can't eat dinner tonight because of you're condition. I wish I can make the pain go away. 

You:Skyler,you did nothing wrong. Its like a hangover headache. You don't know what to do next. Skyler?

Skyler: Yeah?

You:Can you put me inside the elevator with the number to my room?

Skyler:How about I stay with you tonight?

You:I will be okay just if you see Minwoo around this hotel. Flirt with him will you.

Skyler:You know me to well. What floor are you on ___? 

You:The fifth floor. Room 515

Skyler:Okay. My mom is about to call me. I walk her inside the hotel and near the elevator. My phone starts to call me. Good night my best friend. 

You: Goodnight Skyler. I walk into the elevator and was about to press my number to the floor that I was on. As my hand went near the number.

Junjin:Hey

You:Heyy. I probably wont remember this night. Are you sharing the elevator with me?

Junjin:Actually I am staying at this hotel. I look at the girl from earlier today and smile. What floor are you on?

You:The fifth floor. Room 515. I breath. I watch as the gentlemen walk into the elevator. I watch as the elevator door's close. 

Junjin:I press the number to the fifth floor. I watch how the elevator start to go up. Then,the elevator stop working and the lights turn off. Are you still here?

You:I am in the right corner. Are we stuck?

Junjin:I press the help number. Looks like we are stuck.

You:This is all my fault.

Junjin:Nothing is ever you're fault.

You: I sat down on the elevator floor. I put my head against the elevator wall.

Junjin:Is you're head still hurting you?

You:Yes, my head is still hurting the pain is fully unbearable. I can open my eyes but,im so sensitive to the light. Everything is dizzy.I feel like im going to puke. It feels like a hangover headache but,I don't drink. I look up to the man across from me. Thank you for you're concern though.

Junjin:Anytime,its a good thing to ask fans how are they feeling from their idols. Do you know who I am?

You:Mhm, Junjin oppa of Shinhwa. I lost breath.

Junjin:You are right. I told you to stay in you're room

You:I wanted to see you guys the most. But, due to the headache I passed out. I feel ashame of myself because I didn't get to see you guys perform. How long do you think we are in here for?

Junjin:Probably a couple of hours. I have to get back down their to restaurant because I haven't eat dinner yet.

You:Nor did I due to my headache.

Junjin:I walk over to her and sat down next to her. I never ask for you're name.

You:Its ____.

Junjin:I smile lightly. I watch her as she was shivering.I took my jacket off and put it around her. I stretch my arms and put ____ close to me. You can stay in my room tonight.

You:No,I have to be in there and leave tomorrow morning. 

Junjin:Don't go please. I want to see you again. We will probably be in this elevator all night long.

You:Like,I told you before I probably wont remember this night due to the headache. I look down at the floor.

Junjin:I look at her. 

You:I turn my head and look at Junjin. I saw his eyes on my face.

Junjin:Stay with me. 

You:Mhm.I put my head on his shoulder. Can you do me a favor Junjin oppa?

Junjin:Sure. 

You:Can you sing to me you're song You? While I close my eyes and listen to you're voice.

Junjin:Yeah. I start to sing You to ___ as I watch her fall asleep on my shoulder. I heard her stomach growling for food. I smile as I kept singing You. I finished the singing the song. As my stomach started to growl for food. *Im hungry* I look at ___ again and kiss her on the lips. I let go of the kiss. And put my head on her head and fell asleep.

Minwoo: Where is Junjin?

Hyesung:Came back from the hotel reception. I pant. One of the elevator's got stuck and he is inside the elevator with a girl. The same girl who passed out at the concert.

Eric:How long are they stuck in their?

Hyesung:For a couple hours or through out the night.

Skyler:Mom,I hear you through the phone. I know you miss me so much. 

Dongwan:Is that her friend?

Minwoo:Mhm. I can ask her what happen.

Andy: Her friend probably dropped her off the near the elevator and answer her phone to talk to her mom or her dad. Or Family too.

Dongwan:Maybe she has a crush on you?

Minwoo:Who know's? Im still partying tonight though. She will probably be there.

Eric: I look at the food that we order. He is probably starving. 

Dongwan:He wanted to change his clothes when we were coming back from the concert.

Andy:That is true.

Hyesung:Junjin dongsaeng.

Minwoo:I rub Hyesung back. Its going to be okay.

Skyler:I walked out of the restaurant. While I still talk to mom on the phone. Mom get some sleep its Eastern standard time zone in New York. I understand you miss you're daughter. But,get some sleep.I love you.

Skyler's Mom: I love you too sweetie.

Skyler:I close my phone. I saw Shinhwa oppa's Hi I said?

Shinhwa:Hi.

Minwoo:What a beauty I whisper.

Skyler:Have you seen my friend? I dropped her off inside the elevator.

Hyesung:Junjin is with her the Elevator is stuck. The repair wont be done in a couple of hours.

Skyler:So both of them are in the elevator for all night.

Eric:Mhm. Yeah, Just wait for the morning for answers.

Minwoo: Don't chase her away from me.

Skyler: Aww. *I blush*

Forty Five Minutes Later

You:I open my eyes and felt a bit better. Junjin oppa. Are you standing up?

Junjin:I woke up before you. How are you feeling?

You:Feel like im going to barf. I can't keep my own lunch down.

Junjin:Before,you woke up. I talk to the emergency call to the hotel reception. They said its going to be a couple more hours for the elevator to be repair. Just hang on please.

You:I will try my best to hang on. I don't want to barf on you.

(Author's note: More stuck in a elevator with a member of Shinhwa tomorrow. I will write were I left off.)