Ch3

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

Junjin:If you do barf on me. You have to buy me new clothes. *I point at her* 

You:Don't point you're finger at me. *I laugh lightly* I feel like you and I are about to loose air in here.I got up from the ground. I hold onto the elevator rail inside the elevator.I try to keep my balance together. *I took off Junjin jacket.* I should give you're jacket back to you. *I hand his jacket back to him.*

Junjin:I heard her laugh lightly. *I smile* We won't loose air in here. At least the A/C is still on. I watch her stand up and grab the elevator rail. I kept my eyes on her. I heard her say to me," I should give you're jacket back to you." I told ___,"Keep it for right now until this whole mess over being stuck in a elevator."

You:I hold his jacket close to me. *I smile* How long has it been now since we been in here?

Junjin: Almost two hours now. 

You:Basically, it's 12am right now. Im still surprise that im stuck inside a elevator with a idol. A Superior Idol.

Junjin:*I blush* Superior 

You:Yes, Shinhwa is Superior. 

Junjin: ___,Do you always dream to go to Seoul?

You:I do dream to go to Seoul. But,I have to stay home and take care of some family stuff. *I look to my right with my eyes on the ground.* *I rub my left hand over my right shoulder.*

Junjin:I watch her as her left hand was over her right shoulder. I know,that I shouldn't asked this question. Did someone abuse you?

You:*I was shocked when Junjin knew I was being abuse from my now ex boyfriend.* How did you know I was being abuse from my now ex boyfriend?

Junjin:I smile ligltly. I can tell when you put you're left hand over you're right shoulder. When you were first came in the elevator earlier today. You looked very hurt. So,I said Heyy lightly to you earlier today.

You: My now ex boyfriend used to be so nice. But, then he started to change and took his anger and his abuse out on me. So,I dumped him couple days before, I came to hotel yesterday morning. My right shoulder probably already has a bruise from him. I'm so sorry if i'm talking to much and taking up more you're time. It seems that you are bored of me Junjin oppa.

Junjin: Aniyo(No), you are not talking much and aniyo(no) you're not taking up my time. We are both stuck in here for couple more of hours. The member's are probably asleep by now except Minwoo. Minwoo likes to party a lot.

You:So,does my best friend Skyler. She likes to party a lot now. She was under stress. One night she decided to go out and party. I don't bother her when she is partying with people. I want her to have fun.

Junjin:Do you want to have fun, ____?

You: *I look down at the ground then my eyes went from his shoes to his pants and to straight to his eyes.* I shake my head. I gulp a breath of air to swallow.

Junjin:I walk slowly to her.I put both of my hands above her. I look down at her. Am I turning you on?

You:I heard that question as I look at him. I lean in and kiss him right on the lips.

Junjin: I saw her looking at me.I watch her as she lean in and kiss me right on the lips. I felt her lips on my lips. *Her lips are so soft.*I couldn't hold back anymore and kiss her back with passion. I kept dominating the kiss. I let go of the kiss and look at her.

You:I felt him kiss me with passion. As he kept kissing me with passion. He let go of the kiss and he look at me.

Junjin:Fantasy huh?

You:No, not a fantasy. *I put my fingers on my own lips.* That is something with love Junjin oppa.

Junjin:Do you want more than just a kiss? I look at her with a smile

You:Only with you. I look back at him.

Junjin: When I heard her answer and she look back at me. I can't let you go can I.

You:I don't think you can.

Junjin:I lean back down and kiss ___ again. 

You:I kiss Junjin back.

Junjin:I start to let go of the kiss and went down to ____ neck and kiss her. I bite her neck.

You:I moan y when he kiss my neck and bite me. I let my left hand run in his hair. My left hand found its way to his collar of his t-shirt.I brought Junjin much closer to me. I breathe in his left ear. More sweet lips. My left hand and my right hand start to collar shirt.

Junjin:I felt her left hand run in my hair. Then,I felt her left hand on my collar of my t-shirt and she brought me closer to her. I heard her breathe in my left ear. She called me, More sweet lips. As I was leaving a hickey on her neck. Both of her hands starts to my collar shirt. 

You: Junjin oppa... I said quietly.

Junjin:Hmm, I heard as she called my name. Say my name again.

You:Junjin(Park Choongjae) I moan as he starts to kiss my collar bone. I look at his neck. I start to kiss his neck. I bit his neck.

Junjin:I felt her lips on my neck and felt a bite right on my neck. I moan her name ____ ______

You:As I let go of those kisses on his neck. My hands found their way to hold his hands. I can't let you go I said.

Junjin:I felt her letting go of those kisses on my neck. I felt her hands finding my hands to hold. I heard her say,"I can't let you go." Nor,can I reply. Do you want to stay with me tonight?

You:*I whisper back to him,"If we ever get out of here." *I start to imagine more stuff with Junjin oppa in here or in this elevator.* You're A

Junjin: A what. Baby girl I said in a y voice in her ear.

You:It how he said baby girl in a y voice in my ear. You're amazing. I blink my eyes and I look at him.

Junjin:I smile. I look at her.