Ch 11

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

You: As I walk inside my parent's home. I walk to my bedroom. I sat on my bed. I look down at the ground. Why did he have to beat me? I lift my head up and saw my dad bringing in my suitcase,my backpack,and my purse.

Dad: I know that you dumped you're Ex to have fun,sweetie. I put her purse on her dresser and her back pack on the ground. 

You:Dad he was so sweet before. I don't know what happen after dates later. He just changed. It got to the point it was so toxic. Before,I went on my trip he started to beat me. So,I had to dumped him.But,when I came back from my trip I never expect that he would strike again. 

Dad: Let me look at you. I put my thumb under her chin to lift up my daughter's head.

You:I felt my dad lift up my head with his thumb underneath my chin. What can I do, dad?

Dad: You can try to put a restraining order on him.

You:I try that one time he threaten me.

Dad: Why you didn't say anything before to me or you're mom?

You:I didn't want you guys to worry about this situation. I have to go to Seoul. Tomorrow. Even though its already Tomorrow there. But,I will aboard a plane to Seoul. Tomorrow

Dad:You just got home. But,if you feel comfortable in Seoul. Email me.

You: I will. Dad

Dad: Hmm,

You: I'm sorry that you have to find out that my ex beat me.

Dad: As long as you are safe. That's all it matters.

You:I hug my dad.

Dad: I felt my daughter hug me and I rub her back. Now, let me get you a bag of ice for that eye of your's. I let go of the hug and walk out of her room.

You:Mhm, I watch him leave my room.

*Skyler*

Skyler:I hope Shinhwa landed safetly in Seoul. I hope ___ is doing okay. Aww,I miss Minwoo touch already. The way he kiss me on my forehead. The way he hugs me. I start to blush as I picture Minwoo in my head. I look at my hotel bed. I see Minwoo on my bed. Am I dreaming? I pinch my arm and shake my head. Gosh,he keeps appearing everywhere in this room for me. I feel weird. Minwoo, are you playing hard for me? Or am I playing so hard for you? I love you Minwoo.

Skyler: I walk to my balcony. I kept looking at the clouds in the sky. I breath for more air. Something is dripping. I lean over my balcony for a bit. I look both ways. Minwoo,if you can hear me send a flower petal too me. I kept remembering everything about him. I smile.

You: I grab the bag of ice from my dad. Dad

Dad: Hmm?

You:Were you ever stuck in a elevator with a celebrity or a idol?

Dad: One time

You:Who? I put the ice pack on my eye.

Dad: You're mother. She is my beautiful angel.

You: Was their ever any, You know?

Dad: No, Her and I were stuck in a elevator for three hours. Nothing really happen. We just talked a lot. Between what we like and what we don't like. That's when we started a relationship.

You: Ahh. Even though mom comes home from her fashion designing world. Did you ever help her with the clothes for a kpop group?

Dad: Kpop

You:Mhm

Dad: I think so. The boy group name is Shinhwa. I met them. They are very sweet and charming.

You: Shinhwa? I smile.

Dad: You met them at the concert?

You: Ah,Dad. Yes at the concert(kcon event). Let me tell you one thing Dad. Girls, can go crazy for any boyband groups.

Dad: You're mother went crazy for boygroups and girlgroups. 

You:Dad.

Dad: I will go and make dinner now. Get some rest.

You:Mhm.

Junjin

Junjin: Hmm?

Hyesung: What's wrong, Junjin?

Junjin:I have a bad feeling that ___ ex beat her. She sent me a voice message in a frantic mood. And she was crying too. I worry.

Hyesung: Hey, it's going to be okay. Just breathe Junjin.

Junjin: *Breathe*