Ch6

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

The next morning.

You:I woke up and look at Junjin's watch. Nine Thirty in the morning. I stretch and my bra fall down. I look at Junjin and smile and remember last night very well. My headache didn't make me barf last night. I start to put my bra on and clasped the ends together. I grab my shirt and put it over my bra. I look at my wrist and grab my hairtye and put my hair in a ponytail. I put my hands on his cheek.

Junjin:I felt her hand on my cheek. Heyy.. I woke up looking at her. Did you sleep good my cheetah?

You:I slept beautiful; handsome prince. I stand up and look at my watch. Its nine thirty seven. You should probably change back into your clothes or they will catch us.

Junjin:I look at her. I should probably put my clothes on. So,please turn the other way.

You:I took my hand off his cheek. I already saw everything Junjin oppa. I stand up and turn away.

Junjin:I watch her stand up and turn away. I grab my boxers and my pants too. I put on my boxers first. You know we should go and have breakfast together after they fix the hotel. Im starving.

You:We should but,I would probably like to take a shower first and change my clothes too. So,you're friends wont know that we have in the elevator.

Junjin:I walk backwards to her as I was putting on my pants and zipped them up. I button my pants. I look at her neck, looks like that love bite really left a mark on you from me.

You:I look up at him. I put my hand on top of the love bite. Last night,has become a very special memory between you and I.

Junjin:I put my arms around her neck and hug her. I put my head on top of her head. You left me two love bites last night. I loosen my arms around her neck and I lift my head off of her head. I look at our reflection in the elevator wall. My little Cheetah. Can we just stay like this?

You:Mhm

Announcement: To the people who are stuck in the elevator. The repair has finished his job. You may press you're number to your floor. 

Junjin:I reach over to the number elevator floor panel. I press her number the fifth floor right?

You:That is correct. What floor are you on,Junjin?

Junjin:I'm on the sixth floor the members are also on the sixth floor. 

You:I was started how the elevator start to go back up and stop at my floor. This is me. I bend down and pick up his jacket. I stand up,"Here is you're jacket Junjin oppa."

Junjin:I heard her say this is me as the elevator stop at her floor. I watch her bend down and pick up my jacket and she hands me my jacket. I look at her. I lean down and kiss her right on the lips.

You:I felt him lean down and kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back. I let go of the kiss. I have to go sweetheart. I kiss his cheek and left the elevator. I turn around and wave to him for a goodbye.

Junjin:I felt her kissing me back then let go of the kiss. I heard her say,"I have to go sweetheart." I felt her kiss my cheek. *I blush* I watch her walk out of the elevator and turn around and wave goodbye to me. I wave back to her. I smile. As the elevator doors close. I kept thinking about last night. I wait until the elevator made it to my floor and the elevator stop at my floor. I walk out of the elevator and look at my left arm with my jacket on top of me left arm and look up saw Eric Hyung. Hyung

Eric:There you are dongsaeng. How long were you in the elevator for?

Junjin:All night and im very hungry by the way.

Eric:Something about you is different dongsaeng. I don't know what it is though.

Junjin:I put my right hand behind my neck. Just something memorable.

Eric:Come on we are all meeting for breakfast. So,take a morning shower and change you're clothes.

Junjin:Yes Hyung. I put the hotel key through the hotel door. I open the hotel door. I walk inside the room and close the door behind me. I put the jacket on the chair.I walk into the shower and turn on the hot water and grab a pair of clothes to change. I look at the mirror and start to brush my teeth. Yes,last night was special and memorable too. I kept brushing my teeth for two minutes. I spit out the toothpaste. I walk into the shower to clean up.

You:I look in the mirror after I finish my shower. I brush my teeth. And spit out the toothpaste. I put my toothpaste and toothbrush and my floss into my small luggage bag. I grab my razor blade and put it in the small luggage bag. I start to comb my hair and bend down slowly and grab my clothes from last night. I walk out of the bathroom and put the clothes on my hotel bed. I grab a fresh pair of new clothes and went back inside the bathroom. I put the clothes on the racks. I start to finish up combing my hair. I put the comb in the small luggage bag and I put on deordant and put it in my small luggage bag. I zip up my luggage bag. I walk out of the hotel bathroom and put the small luggage bag on my bed. I walk back inside the bathroom for the third time. I put on my fresh clothes. I breathe. I put the towels on top of the shower rail. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my shoes and my luggage bag. I start to put my clothes,my shoes,my small bag luggage,and my merchandise in my luggage. I look at my passport to home. I look at my phone and at the battery percentage 69%. Not bad. I took my charger off the hotel plug. I unhook my charger from my phone and put my charger in my luggage. I check the room to see if Im missing anything. Nope. All clear. I put on my flipflops. I zip up my luggage. I pick up my luggage and put it on my back. I grab my wallet,my phone,my passport,and the hotel key to the room,and my sunglasses. I walk out of the room and start to walk to the elevator. Im ready to go. I will miss Shinhwa oppa and Junjin oppa the most. I enter the elevator and click the first floor button. I watch as the elevator door's closed. I felt the elevator going down to the first floor. I watch as the elevator door's open. I walk to the Hotel reservation. 

Hotel Clerk:Ready to check out miss ____?

You:Yes,I am. 

Hotel Clerk:Hotel key and you are good to go.

You:I gave her the hotel key. *I smile lightly.*

Hotel Clerk: Since you paid when you first got here. You don't have to pay again.

You:Alright. Thank you so much. I left the hotel. I saw Hyesung oppa outside.

Hyesung:I saw the girl who passed out last night at the concert. Hi

You:Hi

Hyesung:How are you feeling?

You:Good Hyesung oppa.

Hyesung:I heard the elevator was stuck. How long were you in their for?

You:All night. Hyesung oppa

Hyesung:Hmm?

You:I know that you are looking at my love bite on my neck. I have to go and catch my flight. See you soon. Hyesung oppa?

Hyesung:Hmm?

You:Make Junjin smile every day.

Hyesung:I will I watch as our fan took a taxi to the airport. Hyesung,Call Minwoo I look at my phone.