Ch7

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

*On the airplane*

You: I look out the window and saw the bright sky. I look down at the ground. I was so scared to go home. I look at my shoulder and the bruise is now black,blue,& bit of purple. My ex boyfriend is going to hurt me. I sigh. I wish Junjin was here to comfort me. *I close my eyes and thought about the memorable night that we had.* Just breathe,____. Maybe,I should text Skyler? I start to look up slowly. And breath again. I open my phone and saw the message from Skyler. I open the text.

Text message

Skyler: _____,I already miss you. I wish you can stay longer with me.

You:*I smile at the text* I already miss you to my best friend, Skyler. Besides,you didn't say much what you did last night? Details please.

Skyler:Minwoo walked me back to the hotel from the club. And we just chat and talk. Minwoo,even hold my hand and kissed my forehead. I offer him a drink. But, he decline and said, "I will make it up to you."

You: Didn't you use the flirt card?

Skyler:I wanted to use the flirt card. But,____ he can have any girl that he wants for a girlfriend.

You:He probably likes you more. I heard a rumor that you were still at the hotel having a late night cell phone call with your mom and caught up with two guys during dinner. Is that true?

Skyler:Actually,it is true. I did stay late at the hotel that you were staying at. Yes,I caught up with a couple of guys friends for dinner. But,Shinhwa was in the restaurant too. I stopped and say Hi and how much I enjoy their music. Then,I started to make eye contact with Minwoo before I went to the club.

You:I was stuck in the elevator with Junjin oppa. All night long. We talk and we flirt. 

Skyler: You were stuck in the elevator again with JUNJIN OPPA!!!

You:Yeah.

Skyler:That is the second time you and him were stuck in the elevator again. The one time before the concert and now the second time which was last night.

You:He treated me like a princess.

Skyler:I'm so glad he treated you like a princess.

You:Skyler,I worry once I go home my ex boyfriend is their to hurt me again. I miss his comfort.

Skyler: Who? You're ex boyfriend comfort or Junjin oppa.

You:Junjin oppa.

Skyler:You know,I can give him you're phone number from me to him.

You:I should probably go to Seoul for a couple of days.

Skyler:I will give him you're cell phone number.

You:*I blush* Skyler

Skyler:Anything for my best friend ____. I love you. Sleep on the plane too.

You:I will sleep on the plane ride.

*Text message ends*

Dongwan: Look,at this pancake. It looks so good. *I kept looking at the menu*

Eric:Its just food.

Dongwan:It looks so yummy. I saw Hyesung coming outside to sit with us. Anything from Minwoo?

Hyesung: He is probably just sleeping right now since he party last night.

Eric:With that girl. What was her name?

Dongwan:Skyler. 

Junjin:Hey everyone.

Hyesung:I watch as Junjin sat next to me. I look at his neck.

Junjin:What Hyung?

Hyesung:Are those love bites on you're neck?

Junjin:Its just a hickey.

Eric:I knew their was something different about you once,you left the elevator this morning.

Hyesung:Dongsaeng, Who is this girl? Do we know her? Is it that fan who got sick last night? Before,She left, she told me to make you happy and smile more per day.

Junjin:It was her the fan who got sick last night at the concert. I got to know her more than others.

Dongwan:What is she like?

Junjin:Quiet,sweet,adoring,and caring too.

Minwoo:I walk outside Heyy guys

Hyesung:I try to call you.

Minwoo:I went to sleep once I came back to hotel last night. Dropping off Skyler at the hotel that she is staying at.

Eric:Flirts.

Minwoo:Okay fine. I held hand I even kissed her on the forehead. Plus,I was blushing too.

Junjin:*I smile with a blush remembering what I did last night in the elevator with ____.*

Dongwan:Junjin,is blushing so much.

Eric:Do you really like this girl?

Junjin: Yes,I do in a heartbeat.