C6 - Obviously

Empty Promise

 

 

 

 

Pie POV

I enter the elevator and pushed the 10th floor button, I am waiting for it to close when someone enters.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely seeing that Kim is the one with me"Good Morning" I greeted her with my happy voice.

"Morning" Kim said plainly and turn his back into me before pushing the 3rd floor button

"A-ahm kim?" I said softly calling Kim attention after the door closed

She turned her head and face me slowly, I felt nervous and thrilled at the same time when she locked her eyes onto mine, she takes a step forwards closing our distance she lean her left hand on the wall behind me caging me in her arms 'Oh she's going to kiss me' my mind shouted in exitement, I felt my heart beat faster. My eyes automatically close slowly as I see her face come closer. . . her lips is warm and soft, o0h I would always enjoy this luscious lips i also think i heard her wispher I love you while her lips still pressed into mine. ( ˘ ³˘)

*cough

*cough

Who is that? Me and Kim are the only ones in this elevator right? From ( ˘ ³˘) My eyes open like this (⊙ ⊙) immediately and saw boy and jane looking at me while holding themselves from laughing. . . wait where is kim? Am I dreaming or something? I blink my eyes few times only to see my two best friend still in front of me.

"What are you two doing here? where is Kim?" I ask turning my head around trying to look for the slim tall figure that i've been longing for so much but it is just the three of us inside.

"Your alone ever since we enter the elevator Pie and looks like you're lost in your own world with your eyes closed so you didn't notice usJane answered with a teasing smile.

"Having wet dreams early in the morning pie?" Boy said pressing his lips together while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"guess she has a lot of news to share?" Jane added as she and puey exchange their gaze meaningfully and laugh

I felt my face heat up and knows that it turns into red tomato, and felt so shy and embarrased when i realized my action "What are you talking about?" I said trying my best to act normally while avoiding their eyes

"Oh common pie you can tell anything to your friends, so your thoughts wouldn't get that wild" Boy counters with his teasingly tone.

I sigh, may be telling them some details will ease me a little "I guess I just miss her so freaking much"

Jane knitted her eyebrow "But she is just around, haven't you seen nor talk to her?"

"well I do see her but talk? I haven't got a chance since Monday, there are times we crossed our path and I tried to call her but she seemed not to hear me or even bother to look at me" I said before pouting my lips like a kid "then I called her last night"

Flashback

*Riiing

*Riiing

*Riiing

"Hello" A serious voice answered

"Hello Kim?" I answered trying to hold my excitement because at last I hear her voice again its almost a week that we haven't talk

"Hmm?" I heard her answered

"well. . ." oh what should I tell her

'tell her you miss her' My Right brain said

'No! kim should be the one doing the moves' My left brain answered

"Still there?" She asked snapping me back

"A-ah y-yeah" I said pannicking, arghh did I just stuterred?

"Do you need anything?" she asked again with a flat tone

"Uh no-nothing" Geez what's happening to you pie?

"Okay" she answered short and then hung up before I could even say anything, so sweet right? grrr

End of Flashback

Jane POV

Pie sigh again "Why?" she asked sulking

"What why?" Boy asked confused about Pie question

"Why do i feel I am the only one getting excited?" she asked doubting. . again. . . why do I have a low self esteem friend. Doesn't she know she is a package

I take a deep breath "Your doubting again, may be she is just busy" I said encouraging her with the warmest smile I can give

"Yeah Pie, You need to trust and believe what you habe. We can see that she loves you" Boy said adding up to boost Pie's faith, well he is right we saw how Kim look at Pie, full of care and love.

"Remember when you drown? She is worried sick about you, she didn't leave your side even just for a second" I said looking straight to her eyes

Pie POV

"Okay" I answered short to close the topic but the real answer I wanna say to them is "She even give me a sweet kiss that day" I bit my lips remembering the kiss we shared

"What was that kiss about?" I ask myself again.

*Ding- the arrival of the elevator on our floor office saves me from the hot seat

- - - - - - -

KIM POV

The time past so slow even though I have tons of work that it feels like its killing me. I look at the clock that hangs on the left side of the wall, it is 4:13 in the afternoon now, just a little more Kim said to herself.
I just finished a report. Now I need to find my princess, damn I missed her so much.
I've been very busy with the new project that it takes all my time literally due to Endless meetings like last night I am with the board of directors and it frustates me that I can't be with her but I'm glad she called, too bad I had to cut it short because of an emergency in one of the site.
I stand up and went to look for her but she is not in her desk, I tried the pantry still no luck but the as i walk out the side view of sight caught a very familliar sillouette of an angel getring out from the restroom.

"What was that kiss about? Grrrr" I heard her mumble she is back facing me 'wait' is she talking about our kiss in the elevator? I think I blush a little, I can't help but smile remembering it

Flashback

I saw her enter the elevator, I run to catch it before it closes "Good Morning" she greeted me sounding happy.

"Morning" I said trying to sound normal and turn my back on to her to hide the smile that starts forming into my lips.
I pressed the 3rd floor button and heard "A-ahm kim?" she said softly calling my name.

I put my serious face then turned to face her slowly and takes a step forwards closing our distance. I raise my arm and put my left hand just on the right side of her face, caging her in my arms and brush my lips into hers soft kissable lips, I felt my heart beat faster.
I love this feeling and "I love you" i mumbled before pulling away when i heard the elevator made the 'ding' sound, I immediately turned my back into her and walk out of the elevator, after taking a few steps away I turned around and peek to give my girl a smile but saw her two friend getting inside. I saw Pie still pouting with her eyes close before the elevayor door close, oooh boy does she still feeling my kiss. My smile grew even bigger.

End of flashback

NO POV

"Ms.Manaying" Kim called Pie, she stop from walking and froze into her place when she recognized the sweet voice behind her

"Can you check this event progress table?" Kim said while walking closer to her

Pie turns around to face her "Ye-s Boss" Kim just gave her a Blue folder and leave her with a sweet smile

'Oh God that smile' Pie said to her mind. She opened the file only to find a short note inside.

"7:00PM, Be ready I'll come knocking Baby."

- - - - -

6:50 in the evening

Knock knock

Pie heard a small knock into her apartment, she was nervous but her smile never leaves her face eversince she reads the note from kim.
She walked to the door and take a deep breath 'You can do this Pie' she said before opening the door.

But to her dissapointment a different tall good looking guys is infront of her door step
"Good evening gorgeous" he said with a smirk but added immediately when Pie only raises her right eyebrow "Oh I come cause my aunty wants me to remind you about the rent next week"

"Okay" Pie answered and closes the door

Another knock

Pie opens it "you forgot to take this babe" the guy said giving her a flower with a conceited smile

"What's that?" Pie asked

"A flower?" He said with a teasing tone

"Of course I know thats a flower, why are you giving me that" she answered rolling her eyes

He smirked "cause i know you want me to, I know you have a crush on me and I'm just giving you a favor" he said proudly

'Always this arrogant' her left brain shouted grrr Pie started to get irrated

"Excuse me! I don't even like you and I am dating someone so please! Pleeeease back off! stop bugging me with your nonsense. You know, you never failed to irritate me with your very arrogant, boastful, self centered character!!" Pie answered with no stop, she take a deep breath and gave him a deathful glare which sends shiver to the guy

"Okay! Okay! Its your loss, a lot of lady wants this handsome face" he said before turning his back "Your not even that beautiful" he murmed while walking away but it still reach Pie's ear

She closes the door, taking deep breaths to relax her body but she heard another knock

"You really don't know how to understand human language Amp, don't you!!?" Pie said with a high tone while opening the door but her eyes grew wide when she saw a tall handsome figure in front of her with a charming smile that melts all the anger inside her

"Having a bad day already Beautiful?" Kim asked worriedly

"No! Its okay, I'm okay." She said defensively "Its just some irritating guy, his helpless, Please don't mind it. I'm Sorry" Pie said embarrassed looking down

"Hey why are you sorry?" kim hold her chin and lift up Pie's face to face her "its good to know my girl knows how to handle stuffs like that" kim added with a smile and the word 'my girl' is like music to Pie's ear that made her smile and blush

- - - - -

They went to Bag of Beans, it is a big, rustic and cozy cafe and restaurant in Tagaytay with various places to hang out, either indoor, at a gazebo, or by the fireplace. They serve American-Asian fusion dishes specializing in homemade savory pies, breads and proudly local coffee.

They serve American-Asian fusion dishes specializing in homemade savory pies, breads and proudly local coffee     

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38317279586751645959314142673d3d2d3539323032313234352e313536353232353236353234306330663837373334363932383638302e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280     

They enter hand in hand, a middle age man welcome them with a smile and leaded them towards the balcony with table for two that has the most beautiful view     


They enter hand in hand, a middle age man welcome them with a smile and leaded them towards the balcony with table for two that has the most beautiful view.

Pie was in awe "Isn't it beautiful?" she said amazingly

Kim smile "yeah, but it was nothing compare to yours" Pie turns her head to kim and saw her looking at her lovingly
Pie cheeks got burn in an instant, they look at each others eye as if they are in their own world.

After their wonderful dinner they decided to take a walk, their feet brought them to the field of lights.

After their wonderful dinner they decided to take a walk, their feet brought them to the field of lights     

It is the opening day for this year so it's kinda crowded.
Pie realized she's not holding Kim's hand anymore "oh no..." she said looking around her and failed to spot kim.

She is starting to get worried and continued to look around when someone call her name behind her back.

"Hey" She immediately turn around with a teary eye

"Idiot, don't let go" Kim offer her right hands while her left hands was behind her

Pie accept it and kim pulls her closer before giving her charming smile.

"Pie" Kim said in a low voice 'that was the first time she called me by my first name' Pie said to herself and felt her heart dancing happily

"For you" kim said stepping backward and showing what she is holding in her left hand.

It was a beautiful boquet of flowers in a very creatibe arrangement.

It was a beautiful boquet of flowers in a very creatibe arrangement     

"I love you" Kim said full of love

"I love you too" Pie answered wrapping her hands around kim's neck and kiss her passionately.

- - - - - - - -

"k-im" She said with a heavy breath but got interrupted with a kiss, Pie kiss back yearningly as she feelt the butterfly in her stomach deep in flight.

Kim close the door behind her and pushed Pie to the wall while still kissing. Pie's left hand where dug into kim's hair and the right is placed into her nape.

Kim lift her up and Pie jump onto her wrapping her legs around Kim's waist, she walks towards the bed without breaking their kiss, that sets their heart aflame.

When they pull away both of them where panting, Kim lay Pie into the bed carefully. Both of their eyes where lovelight lies and Lit up with a passionate fire.
Their breath getting heavier, voice becoming rougher.

That night they surrender their heart in every touch of their hands agaist each other skin. Even the mere touch brings shiver to their body.

That night the smell of love essence fill the air when lovely motion of the two bodies connect.

That night they have the intimate exchange of mind, body and soul.
No one is holding back and just let it flow.

That night they felt that they are two blessed soul experiencing heaven on earth.
Their bodies begin to shiver when it is almost over.

That night underneath the moonlit sky, beneath a blanket star. . . two heart beat as one when two body become one.

- - - - - - - -

They wake up wrapped in the loved of each others arms. All smiling not saying anything, Just feeling the warmth of the touch of their own skin to one another until someone stomach's complain.

"Ooops" Pie said smilling shyly

"Guess your little dragon their is hungy" kim answered chuckling

"Its not" the other one said deffensively pouting and sulking

"Hey its okay, no need to have that long face though you still look cute" kim said getting out of the bed "come on" she added persuadingly opening her arms with a smile on her face

Pie smile seing this cute side of her love, she jumps off the bed towards kim and the later catch her. She shower the whole face of kim with kisses that made kim chuckle.

Kim prepare their breakfast, she insist that she should be the one serving her princess. She cook bacon and eggs partnered with a fried rice, she also make two cups of coffee.

After eating joyfully and being sweet feeding each other and so on.
They even continued the love by taking a bath together.
(If you know what I mean (⌒.-)=★ wink)

After sometime. . .

They both get out only wearing bathrobe

Kim seated on the sofa holding a towel in her hand "Come I'll dry your hair" she said motioning Pie to come closer, she leaded Pie to sit on carpeted floor between her legs, backfacing her and started her job.

"wait that tickles" Pie said giggling

"Stay still, don't move around" Kim said continuing drying Pie's hair

Pie stop kim's hand by holding it with hers, she turns around "ahmmm k-im, we're dating aren't we?" Pie asked nervously

Kim knitted her eyebrow analyzing if Pie is really asking that question when she sees that Pie is serious she smile "obviously" she said looking straight into Pie's expressive eyes.

"then can i be a bit selfish?" Pie said bitting her lips "I was thinking of going on a date during the day next time. ." she pause for a while thinking then continue "for example a drive or amusement park, picknic"

"amusement park?" asked kim amazingly

"That's childish, huh?" Pie said shyly "It's okay then" she added before a sigh

"No. No it's fine, Amusement park it is" kim answered winking to Pie

Pie blush "Now let me dry your hair" she said getting the towel then placing it in Kim's head.

Pie blush     


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the super delay update, I was lost and needed to find my self, I dont want to elaborate coz its super complicated.
Hope this chapter can compensate for your long wait.
Also sorry if their is No detail about the Love making part, is that okay guys? Hehe